The Fast Food Thread

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
That's nothing. Noodlefart's got over 1500. He needs to lay off the fast food.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

McCheese

Pizza is a flat circle.

Whoa...

2.png

• 2Like
  • 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 2 users

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I ordered Round Table the other day which is usually a solid pizza experience. It wasn't good. It was almost like they forgot to put sauce on the pizza. There were even fucking bare spots on it. And it was $30. Might not ever order from there again. It was that bad.

McCheese

At Ledo pizza one time they used cocktail sauce on our pizza instead of pizza sauce.

• 1Solidarity

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I ordered Round Table the other day which is usually a solid pizza experience. It wasn't good. It was almost like they forgot to put sauce on the pizza. There were even fucking bare spots on it. And it was $30. Might not ever order from there again. It was that bad.
But they've probably been great hundreds if not thousands of times besides that one, right? Because here they are. It was probably just a fluke or a shitty employee. Give them another chance!

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Give them no quarter! In modern society, quality calories are a cut-throat, winner take all game of attrition. In a world where you can have any of a dozen different pizzas delivered to you within the hour, they deserve your scorn. And only your scorn.

• 2Quality Calories
Reactions: 1 users

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
In the Game of Pizza, you sauce...or you die.

• 1Solidarity

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
But they've probably been great hundreds if not thousands of times besides that one, right? Because here they are. It was probably just a fluke or a shitty employee. Give them another chance!

I know I should. They have been reliable in the past. But this was just so, so bad.

Melvin

Blackwing Lair Raider
At Ledo pizza one time they used cocktail sauce on our pizza instead of pizza sauce.

Every pizza I've ever tried with weird sauce on it would've been better with a good tomato sauce. Always. No exceptions. But cocktail sauce is basically ketchup with a little extra flavor, and I eat ketchup more often than all the other vegetables combined. So I'm conflicted about using it on a pizza. What was the texture of the ketchup like after being in the oven for a while?

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Every pizza I've ever tried with weird sauce on it would've been better with a good tomato sauce. Always. No exceptions. But cocktail sauce is basically ketchup with a little extra flavor, and I eat ketchup more often than all the other vegetables combined. So I'm conflicted about using it on a pizza. What was the texture of the ketchup like after being in the oven for a while?

I wouldn't kick a chicken garlic pizza with white sauce outta bed.

• 1Solidarity