The Fast Food Thread

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Every pizza I've ever tried with weird sauce on it would've been better with a good tomato sauce. Always. No exceptions. But cocktail sauce is basically ketchup with a little extra flavor, and I eat ketchup more often than all the other vegetables combined. So I'm conflicted about using it on a pizza. What was the texture of the ketchup like after being in the oven for a while?

I think it would have been fine if the pizza had been designed with cocktail sauce in mind, like maybe some kind of seafood/shrimp pizza. It was just a really unpleasant moment biting into a typical pepperoni pizza and getting a mouth full of cocktail sauce.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I'm a big fan of pesto on pizza. But the toppings must pair well.

• 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 1 user

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Chicken with Pesto, Alfredo, and especially fucking barbecue sauce is not fucking pizza. It tastes fine but if you tell me we're having pizza and serve that shit, I'm not going to be happy. Think of a new name for it.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Supertaster
Reactions: 2 users

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
tenor.gif

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Chicken with Pesto, Alfredo, and especially fucking barbecue sauce is not fucking pizza. It tastes fine but if you tell me we're having pizza and serve that shit, I'm not going to be happy. Think of a new name for it.

What if it's free?

Oldbased

> Than U
Had grilled chicken mcmuffin at Chick-Fil-A yesterday morning. They don't have much selection but my quest to find one bad item is still ongoing.
I thought it would be the one thing I could finally say was crap, but man I was wrong. That thing was amazing.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Speaking of McMuffins, I've been living on McDonald's breakfast every morning for the past couple weeks. It's going to make me go bankrupt...why the fuck are their breakfast sandwiches so expensive?! Every morning 12ish dollars for a measly 3 sandwiches and a coffee. That shit adds up!

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Speaking of McMuffins, I've been living on McDonald's breakfast every morning for the past couple weeks. It's going to make me go bankrupt...why the fuck are their breakfast sandwiches so expensive?! Every morning 12ish dollars for a measly 3 sandwiches and a coffee. That shit adds up!

Ya it's completely ridiculous. Carls jr is way more reasonable, but your chances of shitting blood rise exponentially.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Had grilled chicken mcmuffin at Chick-Fil-A yesterday morning. They don't have much selection but my quest to find one bad item is still ongoing.
I thought it would be the one thing I could finally say was crap, but man I was wrong. That thing was amazing.

I'm with most that their chicken sammys are meh, but their nuggets, and anything on the breakfast menu is 10/10.

McShrimp

Molten Core Raider
I'm with most that their chicken sammys are meh, but their nuggets, and anything on the breakfast menu is 10/10.
A Chick-Fil-A just opened near me, and I was coming here to see if I could get a tl;dr explanation of the place, and I guess I don't have to look very far.

There's also a Five Guys and a Mod Pizza going in across the street. Are either of these anything special?

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
A Chick-Fil-A just opened near me, and I was coming here to see if I could get a tl;dr explanation of the place, and I guess I don't have to look very far.

There's also a Five Guys and a Mod Pizza going in across the street. Are either of these anything special?

Try everything for yourself but the general consensus is the nuggets and bfast is tits, the chicken sammys are overrated.

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
The plain jane chicken sandwich with waffle fries and a sweet tea is high up on my list fast food lunches. Their shakes are pretty good to.

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Wendy's has the best chicken sandwich, easily. But I've heard different Wendy's in different areas will produce different results, so your mileage may vary.

• 2Quality Calories
  • 1Supertaster
Reactions: 2 users

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Thai Food Thursday for me. Yay yay chicken satay!

We have a rotating food truck at the office and today it's a new Ethiopian one. Eating an Ethiopian burrito and it's pretty damn good. Not bad for $7.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user