The Fast Food Thread

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Wendy's is the superior spicy chicken for me. Chik-fil-a has the better fries, that's for sure, but I never go there because I eat Wendy's once a week or so for work lunch, and Chik isn't close enough. And if I go in the evening or weekends, In 'n' Out is literally in the same parking lot and I'd rather go there. Kind of funny, the two best customer service fast food places in existence are right next to each other. It's a wonder all the white teenagers don't get murdered more often in this "urban" area.

Speaking of pizza, a new store is opening soon near me. I'm intrigued, but I have a feeling it is going to be way too faggy and/or expensive for my liking. I'm a pretty simple pizza eater, I stick to your standard toppings. Basically, if it comes on a supreme or an all-meat pizza, I'll eat it. As long as it has pepperoni somewhere on it. I don't eat pepperoni anywhere else really, so my fucking pizza better have it! If you give me white sauce or bbq or chicken etc. I don't want it on my pizza.

Pieology - Fresh and Flavorful Pizza with no limits

Hmm, maybe I'm mistaken. Yelp reviews seem to indicate it is pretty inexpensive. I never would have guessed by the website and the outside of the store. I shall try it out for science when it is finished!

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
I've heard of Pieology. Pretty sure it's the same style as the aforementioned Mod Pizza and Blaze. Standard stuff, but you can make it yourself. Those kinds of pizza places seem to be a new-ish fad, as they're opening all over the place lately.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
There's a new Pieology near me in Ft Lauderdale. My fiance and I drove by it the other day and decided to check it out soon. Will report back once we do.

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
All this Chick-fil-a talk has induced a craving. Hopefully I can beat the lunch time rush.

• 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 1 user

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I'm getting out of work early. I think it's going to be Skyline Chili for lunch.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Chik-Fil-A is just consistent. You will not get a bad sandwich there and the new one is a good addition. Just had the Hardees/Carl Jr. jalapeno double and surprisingly good. Actually fantastic for them. Solid 7/10. Also tried Jersey Mike's for first time this week. Solid but no Penn Station. Thanks for the coupon tip Oldbased Oldbased

Oldbased

> Than U
Chik-Fil-A is just consistent. You will not get a bad sandwich there and the new one is a good addition. Just had the Hardees/Carl Jr. jalapeno double and surprisingly good. Actually fantastic for them. Solid 7/10. Also tried Jersey Mike's for first time this week. Solid but no Penn Station. Thanks for the coupon tip Oldbased Oldbased
I'm sad that coupon is gone. Current one is like a free drink/chips which since I looked it up went ahead and uploaded it. The BOGO is about the only time it was half worth it imo. As a bonus we have a giant free sub waiting. That plus my $15 in BK gift cards from Bing rewards and it'll be a calories week ahead!

aaaa.png

Also July 11th is cow day at Chick-Fil-A white Tshirt with some black paper taped on is usually enough for the free entree.

Last edited:
  • 1Quality Calories

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
2/10 crust too big would not eat.
Why? I thought it all tastes the same

Had Mod pizza today. Loaded that bitch down with all the meats except chicken, bell peppers, mushroom, roasted red peppers, garlic, and some asiago cheese. 8.5 out of 10, would eat again

• 1Quality Calories
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Oldbased

> Than U
2/10 crust too big would not eat.
16" pizza so if you take off 2 inchs you end up with a large no crust. Boom, what now bitches.
Oh and pizza was Marcos. The only half acceptable place I'm willing to drive to and save $5 tip+$2-3 delivery fee.
Selection in my town is pretty crappy. Basically Jets, Pizza Hut, Dominos, Pappa Johns, Marcos, that Mushroom place and some other. We had some good ones last year but they all closed up. Oh and a LC as well, haven't had that one in decades.

• 1Like

Xevy

Log Wizard
KFC "finger lickin' sauce" is fucking great. I'm 90% sure I could figure out how to make it pretty easily, but I'm lazy. Great with any and all chicken though.

• 1Quality Calories

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
KFC "finger lickin' sauce" is fucking great. I'm 90% sure I could figure out how to make it pretty easily, but I'm lazy. Great with any and all chicken though.
just steal tubs of sauce, when i get chik-fil-a i ask for extra chik-fil-a sauce and use that to marinate chicken(it seems to have a quite a bit of sugar cuz it chars really well).

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Speaking of sauces - found my "mother sauce" for sandwiches of any and all kinds recently - it might be treading into "non-fast food" territory since it's a Deli item. But goddamn Boar's Head Peppercorn Gourmaise is amazing and a solid improvement to damn near anything between slices of bread.

Blows my homemade aoli I used to bother wasting the time making out of the water.

• 1Quality Calories