The Fast Food Thread

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Loaded Arby's fries were pretty good. Didn't have as much of a soggy problem as others since they are pretty crunchy to begin with

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
and I've never even eaten at a Raising Cane's. I will never know the wonders of pre-nerf sauce containers. Goddamnit. It's Mask of Deception all over again.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Its like you married a chick with huge great tits but then got a breast reduction surgery. You can't say anything about it, you can't leave it but you know things will never be the same.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Raising Canes decreased the size of their sauce containers
They did here years ago. Its weird, last time I got cane's I ordered a 3 finger combo and got an extra cane's sauce without me asking for it/no extra charge. Probably just a mistake, but if they did indeed want to give you that much sauce they could have just stuck with the original larger sauce containers. Definitely gotta order extra sauce if you get a box combo, the 3 finger combo one little sauce container is just barely not enough so you either get an extra sauce to dip one chicken tender in or you suck it up.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Its like you married a chick with huge great tits but then got a breast reduction surgery. You can't say anything about it, you can't leave it but you know things will never be the same.
Sounds like we need to start a chang.org petition and raise some cane.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
The cafeteria at work is in limited capacity while they renovate. Canes is fucking me with their pitri dish sized sauce cups. My life is fucked. I'm going to die of starvation.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
It's worth buying the extra sauce IMO. That said the sauce cups here seem the same size as always.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
I guess I'm odd man out. When they had only one restaurant outside the gates of LSU friends would have to eat there if we went. They talked non stop about the sauce. They would get extra sauce and literally lick the container clean with or without chicken. Canes is called Canes because they put cocaine in the sauce was the line.

It's alright. The appeal was OK chicken in a hurry.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Had a Five Guys burger for the first time yesterday and for the price they charge it really isn't that great of a burger. It's good don't get me wrong but you can get a Dairy Queen double burger at a fraction of the price and it's just as good.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
I had my first Big Mac in probably twenty years last month when we were traveling for holidays. It was just not something we ever ordered but had a craving for one. Kind of enjoyed it.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Had the Bacon & Swiss Buttery Jack from Jack in the Box the other night. Solid sandwich. I know I brought that up before, but it is pretty damn good.

Gravy

Bronze Squire
I just can't bring myself to order something called the Buttery Jack. At least not at a fast food place.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Local BK no longer sells buffalo chicken fries. I thought they were good
frown.png