The Fast Food Thread

joz123

Potato del Grande
Just had the mozzarella sticks at McDonalds. Terrible. They were cold and the cheese was hard. Had no flavor at all.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
I hate Fast Food places that don't give you your straw with your drink, but rather put it in your bag of food. You're sitting there in your car with a refreshing beverage that you can't drink because you're still waiting on your food(and straw). Wendy's is particularly terrible about this because they then forget the straw about 50% of the time.

Taco Bell and Burger King are great, always get a straw with the drink. Wendy's and Chick-Fil-A are bastards with the straws and make you wait.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I hate Fast Food places that don't give you your straw with your drink, but rather put it in your bag of food. You're sitting there in your car with a refreshing beverage that you can't drink because you're still waiting on your food(and straw). Wendy's is particularly terrible about this because they then forget the straw about 50% of the time.

Taco Bell and Burger King are great, always get a straw with the drink. Wendy's and Chick-Fil-A are bastards with the straws and make you wait.
Reason #3 why I don't do drive-thru - counter for carryout >>>

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I get a big mac like once a year and I'm usually disappointed in it. I always remember them being better than they are but the bread to meat ratio is just out of whack. It might be better if they had quarter pound patties or something. I like the sauce and the shredded lettuce and onions but there's just not enough meat to balance out 3 pieces of bread.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I get a big mac like once a year and I'm usually disappointed in it. I always remember them being better than they are but the bread to meat ratio is just out of whack. It might be better if they had quarter pound patties or something. I like the sauce and the shredded lettuce and onions but there's just not enough meat to balance out 3 pieces of bread.
I'm sure you could order a double quarter pounder with lettuce pickle onion and big mac sauce.

Corndog

Lord Nagafen Raider
The trick is just add mac sauce. Order a double cheeseburger no pickles add mac sauce... It's amazing. Won't disappoint. I usually just get a single cheeseburger with this sauce though. The problem with the Big mac is the horse shit lettuce they use.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
You guys have McDonalds that can accomplish that with any sort of regularity?

I'm usually lucky to get the coffee inside the cup instead of french fries drizzled with hazelnut syrup.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Simple solution? Order the Big Mac with the quarter pounder patties instead of the normal ones. It's a small upcharge and everything else in the Big Mac is the same, just more meat.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Simple solution? Order the Big Mac with the quarter pounder patties instead of the normal ones. It's a small upcharge and everything else in the Big Mac is the same, just more meat.
GWKRRyB.gif

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I've never had a big mac. I've always wondered if that piece of bread in the middle even added anything to the experience.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I've never had a big mac. I've always wondered if that piece of bread in the middle even added anything to the experience.
It's something I get once a year but my go to is a Old Bay "fillet o fish" or Cajun McChicken.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
It's something I get once a year but my go to is a Old Bay "fillet o fish" or Cajun McChicken.
What kind of magical wonderland do you live in where you can get Old Bay Filet-O-Fish? I've never seen that at McDonalds in my life and I've been eating their fish sandwiches for 30+ years.

Gravy

Bronze Squire
What kind of magical wonderland do you live in where you can get Old Bay Filet-O-Fish? I've never seen that at McDonalds in my life and I've been eating their fish sandwiches for 30+ years.
Same here, Joe. I think we're gettin' screwed.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
I've never had a big mac.
I'm rearranging my position on you, man.

Have one. Not because it's so good it will change your life. Have one because it is a staple of the fast food industry, and never having tried it makes your opinion on fast food invalid.

Fuckin' pussy shit, man.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Yeah VA/MD
I didn't pop in a McD's but the ads ran down here in FL too. May have just been an online thing that still registered my old address though, unsure. (Pandora still gives me local ads from MD for example)