The Fast Food Thread

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I saw they had Lay's potato chips which were salted and kosher at the store this week. Any difference between them and normal lays? Generally Kosher approved stuff tastes pretty damn good.

I think that's just for the Passover season. Just like every fast food place has a fish sandwich for Lent.

yimmien

Molten Core Raider
Filled our gumball machine with one of each type of starburst jellybeans bags. They had original, sour, crazy, favereds, and ice cream out for easter. Feels good man. Now to track down the sour patch ones.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Fucking Sun chips.... man... for 2 years in high school nearly every day was a sub sandwich, bag of sun chips , half of which went right onto the sandwich, and then topped the sandwich with a oil/vinegar blend! Outta this world!

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Filled our gumball machine with one of each type of starburst jellybeans bags. They had original, sour, crazy, favereds, and ice cream out for easter. Feels good man. Now to track down the sour patch ones.

GOD DAMMIT YIMMIEN! IS THE BLUE BAG AS GOOD OR BETTER THAN THE YELLOW BAG!?

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I love sout patch kids gum, but yeah, it's not sour at all. The flavor also disappeared way too quickly. That said, it's good for a quick burst of sour patch kids flavor, and tastes better than most bland gum.
Yeah, it's like Fruit Stripes gum. Awesome flavor for 3 seconds.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I think that's just for the Passover season. Just like every fast food place has a fish sandwich for Lent.

Yeah I was just wondering if they were like Kosher dogs where they had some weird requirements that made them taste better.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Yeah I was just wondering if they were like Kosher dogs where they had some weird requirements that made them taste better.
Well I think with meat everything has to be very by the book and separated and shit right?

I don't know how much potatoes lives matter

Xevy

Log Wizard
Filet O Fish has to be the easiest fast food item to replicate. Van de Kamp's fish filets + Kraft singles + tartar + any bun. Done. Fucking delicious.

• 1Like

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Filet O Fish has to be the easiest fast food item to replicate. Van de Kamp's fish filets + Kraft singles + tartar + any bun. Done. Fucking delicious.
I dunno what it is about the tartar sauce at McD's but that shit is delicious.

• 1Like

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Kraft tartar sauce blows. Get some Beaver Seafood sauce.

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Finally tried Hardee's Big Chicken Fillet Sandwich combo
Fries were worthless, didn't even force myself to finish 3.5/10
Sandwich was filling enough and not bad, but "pointless" - won't eat again. 4.5/10

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Finally tried Hardee's Big Chicken Fillet Sandwich combo
Fries were worthless, didn't even force myself to finish 3.5/10
Sandwich was filling enough and not bad, but "pointless" - won't eat again. 4.5/10
If you didn't get curly fries you did hardees wrong. If you did and still gave them 3.5/10 you should feel bad

• 1Solidarity

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
If you didn't get curly fries you did hardees wrong. If you did and still gave them 3.5/10 you should feel bad
Honestly didn't know they had them, and I'm not confident they do. (Edit: Google says they do, but I remain skeptical)
Onion Rings are passable, if I remember correctly, but not worth the price.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
The Western Bacon is one of the best fast food items there is. Unless that's a Carl's Jr only thing. Figured Hardee's and Carl's were the same.