The Fast Food Thread

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I had scrapple all the time growing up as a kid. It's goddamned delicious. Wish I could find the RAPA brand up here in NY, but only one I've found is some weird brand I've never heard of and it doesn't taste the same.

RAPA is the red white and blue packaging right? That's the one they "import" down here sometimes.

Sludig

Silver Baronet of the Realm
pharmakos pharmakos

Like triggered with McDonald's app. Noticed some bugs with locations and ordering before. Not sure if related. Was running late and go to the one close to work toake sure i had time to get to work still.

Bogo breakfast sandwhich which ive used there before isnt working says store not participating. $1 any sanfwhich seemed to work albeit loading slow and i said fuck it due to time and irritation. That coupon was destined to be a sriracha chicken not wasted on a single griddle.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
pharmakos pharmakos

Like triggered with McDonald's app. Noticed some bugs with locations and ordering before. Not sure if related. Was running late and go to the one close to work toake sure i had time to get to work still.

Bogo breakfast sandwhich which ive used there before isnt working says store not participating. $1 any sanfwhich seemed to work albeit loading slow and i said fuck it due to time and irritation. That coupon was destined to be a sriracha chicken not wasted on a single griddle.

i've only ever used it at one store, but yeah there are issues for sure.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I was at HEB on Friday and store brand frozen chicken tenders were on a very generous sale. So I bought some. Which I never do. They were gone by Sunday evening. 1.5LBs worth.

I'm not proud.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
pharmakos pharmakos

I've run into issues of the app just not loading the deals at all. It's definitely not perfect, but the awesome deals are worth the occasional headaches.

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
Yeah if the deals don't show up just close and restart the app. That works for me. I eat like a fast food king with that mcdonalds app.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
The McDonalds app recently has been buggy as shit for me. The only good deals that come up are the mobile order bullshit when at first they were the QR codes. This would be fine and all but the last 3-4 times I tried it, the app wouldn't take a payment method. Apparently, there are tons of shit like this happening to people who use the app. The worse ones I have heard of are that it will ring up at the discount price but hit your card at full price.

• 1Solidarity

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I tried it for the first time a week or so ago and I paid when I picked up even though I paid on the app. I was only charged once but it was pretty confusing.

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
btw
the dream is real.
tyson-cheesy-chicken-nuggest1.ashx

These are great. Cheese isn't stuffed. cheese kernels are mixed in the breading . crust is slightly more crunchy than usual nugs. It's comparable to mac n' cheetos.
nuggets are little smaller, but they're the same price ratio as normals. With Food Lion coupon, I got this bag for $1.75.

ps: I also tried Sweet Baby Ray's buffalo sauce, and it too is legit.

• 1Like

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Hardee's $1 sliders?

Haven't tried due to adjacent McDonald's $1 any sandwich, been rocking pico gauc crispy chicken

Sludig

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I think srirachab crispy is where it's at, just have to sub ito the spinache for iceberg or nothing. Need to try it with add bacon.

I posted about the sliders, is think you want to do the double for 1.50. i felt 2 doubles for 3$ pretty decently filling though if you want sides or anything Carl's doesn't really have any cheap sides.

They do have a slider $5 box but seems wasteful next to the double cheese and chicken sandwich.

• 1Solidarity

Needless

Toe Sucker
everytime i eat a bigmac, i want extra sauce
every time i get extra sauce, my hands look like i just jerked off ronald mcdonald

it's truly a double sided sword of bliss and misery

• 4Worf
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
I opened the second half of my BOGO to add sauce to counteract four hours of sitting out and I noticed my onions looked odd
They put Doritos on there?!
What kind of tomfoolery is that??
Biig difference doing it yourself vs them making that executive decision.

IMG_20180213_180221311.jpg

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
I opened the second half of my BOGO to add sauce to counteract four hours of sitting out and I noticed my onions looked odd
They put Doritos on there?!
What kind of tomfoolery is that??
Biig difference doing it yourself vs them making that executive decision.

View attachment 161584

those aren't just the crispy onions?

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
lol @ light mayo
ask for mayo and they give white packet and move on, beyond that isn't worth fighting over.
light mayo is also sweeter, so it does have its niche. This time it was what was available.

but seriously how hard do i fight this? this is my spot so i don't want to shit where I eat. but fucking Doritos?

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Does McDonald's even carry doritos? Or are you trying to insinuate that a McD's employee who makes minimum wage decided to waste their hard earned money on a bag of doritos to just randomly put on sandwiches?

Also, while those do look like a corn chip they look nothing like Doritos.