Harshaw

Throbbing Member
currywurst.jpg
Lots of Currywurst?

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Been awhile since I've had Hardee's and coworker has such coupons pinned to the board directly across from me, so science.

They successfully upsold me to two for $1 turnover, but didn't pack them.
Burger tasted super fake.
Bacon tasted like chemical
Bun wasn't bad.

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Coca Cola chicken wings (made with Sichuan peppercorns)

So good

5D3D120A-963C-47A4-8D20-66FB037111C6.jpeg

• 2Quality Calories
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
dunno if you guys have the Wendy's app, but this week you can get a Dave's single for free with ANY purchase. their frosty is 50 cents. put the two together thats a sweet deal.

• 2Like

yimmien

Molten Core Raider
Mcdonalds made the mistake of mailing some paper coupons to me, pretty decent ones like b1g1 on new tenders or a get free order of them when you buy a large fry and drink. Of course I am going to use the app for a 1$ quarter pounder and pick it up inside and then use the coupons for double glazed tenders in the drive thru. I mean they forced my hand using paper mail.

The glazed tenders are actually decent, mine were made fresh though so ymmv.

• 2Quality Calories
  • 1Like

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
There was this place in Kansas City that we used to go to as a kid, they had a cheeseburger Pizza. The sauce was a ketchup/mustard mix, had ground beef and cheddar (I think) as cheese with pickles strewn throughout. Was either amazing or I was a dumb kid with shitty tastes
obvious dumb kid

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Probably. But it’s basically a cheeseburger with a pizza crust instead of a bun, doubt it’s bad
I've had cheeseburger pizza's with a real sauce. Trying to make a ketchup mustard sauce is fucking disgusting

• 2Like

Xevy

Log Wizard
Papa Johns had (has?) a cheeseburger pizza. Cheese, mustard based sauce, hamburger, and pickles. It was actually pretty good and considering it was Papa John's it was better than their normal fair.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
I've had cheeseburger pizza's with a real sauce. Trying to make a ketchup mustard sauce is fucking disgusting
It might not have been ketchup, it probably wasn’t actually. Just had mustard for sure which completely changed the sauce taste

• 2Like

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
There was this place in Kansas City that we used to go to as a kid, they had a cheeseburger Pizza. The sauce was a ketchup/mustard mix, had ground beef and cheddar (I think) as cheese with pickles strewn throughout. Was either amazing or I was a dumb kid with shitty tastes
I put mustard on pizza all the time, especially burger/ sausage pizza.
If it comes out burned, good chance it's getting mustard.

I was talking yellow mustard, but at least a year ago I tried this place's honey mustard and in my review I said, "So good that I would eat a whole pizza of it. "

• 1Like

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
dunno if you guys have the Wendy's app, but this week you can get a Dave's single for free with ANY purchase. their frosty is 50 cents. put the two together thats a sweet deal.

Wendy's app is pretty awesome since they let you use multiple coupons. I got 2 spicey chicken sandwhiches and baconator fries for 5 bucks the other day.

• 2Like
  • 1Quality Calories

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Wendy's app is pretty awesome since they let you use multiple coupons. I got 2 spicey chicken sandwhiches and baconator fries for 5 bucks the other day.
Wait wait wait! They let you use multiple??

Fuck me, mind blown.

I have used the free Dave's single a few times now. Currently I also have a $1 Jr. Bacon Chee coupon. Those two together is a decent-sized meal already. I've also got a $5 Dave's Double Combo, and the BOGO Chicken. I could eat pretty good there for cheap for a few days. Fortunately my Wendy's is also awesome at knowing about lettuce wraps vs. buns, since I'm doing Keto. Spicy Chicken is kinda cheating even without the bun, particularly two of them, but the other specials are just fine.

The McDonald's near me, however, has no fucking clue how to lettuce wrap. I just get the bun now and try to peel the cheese off of it, sorta like a fruit rollup. Many times I just give up.

Hmmmmm. I just looked on my app, it says down at the bottom that you are limited to one offer per customer, per visit. I think you've just got an awesome Wendy's that doesn't give a fuck. I mean, I haven't tried it to test, but I'm thinking no. Hell, one time it wouldn't let the coupon work on their register until they split apart a value meal into its component pieces, so it seems like the register itself would prohibit using more than one code at a time. How the fuck did you manage this??

• 1Like