The Fast Food Thread

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
The only decent thing at KFC is their chicken pot pie.

My all time favorite thing from KFC was their older Honey BBQ Wings. Those things were like crack. The new ones are close, but there is something just a little different that makes them just ok.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
My favorite thing at KFC used to be the deep fried apple pies. I haven't been near one for years though so I don't know if they're still good. A combination KFC/A&W is currently being built in my hometown though so maybe I can find out soon.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
My favorite thing at KFC used to be the deep fried apple pies. I haven't been near one for years though so I don't know if they're still good. A combination KFC/A&W is currently being built in my hometown though so maybe I can find out soon.

Pizza Hut has cinnamon sugar apple pies which are great. My KFC doesn't even have those here anymore.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
The Double Down.
I don't remember why I made this, but I think Rangoth Rangoth fried his hand, and we were having some sort of debate about the Double Down in a thread on the old forums?

Spoilered for the blisters/peeling skin

Myis15G.jpg

• 1Like

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Had Shake Shack for the first time today. Burger was delicious and juicy. The cheese fries were no joke the best I've ever had. The fries were perfectly cooked. The right amount of crisp and hot. The cheese was hot and flavorful. Absolutely outstanding.

• 4Like
  • 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 4 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Quarter pounder
Large fry
Chicken nugs with Hot Mustard
Donut sticks
Sprite tropical remix

Sorry rekt the mcnugs and QP but I did get fancy picture of donuts.

6692D1AF-B01D-438E-B908-8283535B7612.jpeg
919CBF7A-1367-42D3-9BA8-81D52109AF1A.jpeg

• 3Quality Calories
Reactions: 2 users

Xevy

Log Wizard
Hot Mustard? Come on, man. You better have had to needed to clean out your sinuses from a cold or something. You know this is a fucking Sweet N Sour house!

But how were the donut sticks in chocolate sauce?

• 1Barf

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Hot Mustard? Come on, man. You better have had to needed to clean out your sinuses from a cold or something. You know this is a fucking Sweet N Sour house!

Sweet n sour is good but I needed a break.

Chocolate sauce was amazing. Don’t tell anyone but I dipped my fries into it once too.

• 2Quality Calories
Reactions: 1 users

Khane

Got something right about marriage

Hot mustard is superior. And for some reason they made it regional. Not available at all here

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
mcdees makes the best dipping sauces, i love having my trifecta of hot mustard/sweat n sour/bbq from mcdees.

the only one that is even on mcdees level is chick fil a sauce.

now, i'll admit, i can eat cfa nugs naked, they're good. but you can't fucking eat a mcdees nug w/o chocking on the breading, you need that source or you'll die.

• 1Like

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
you can't fucking eat a mcdees nug w/o chocking on the breading, you need that source or you'll die.
When they're fresh they aint bad. But once they start cooling off, yeah, they get dry as shit.

I still remember eating the 50pc bucket when driving home half-drunk from Lawrence years ago. By the time I got through the first 25 they started getting dry and rubbery

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Hot mustard is superior. And for some reason they made it regional. Not available at all here
I keep thinking about seeing if i can buy a case so I can send it to you. Hot Mustard is the only way to go for them nugs!

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Had Shake Shack for the first time today. Burger was delicious and juicy. The cheese fries were no joke the best I've ever had. The fries were perfectly cooked. The right amount of crisp and hot. The cheese was hot and flavorful. Absolutely outstanding.

Shake Shack is fantastic. Might like it more than In N Out which is really saying something.

• 1Like

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
mcdees makes the best dipping sauces, i love having my trifecta of hot mustard/sweat n sour/bbq from mcdees.

the only one that is even on mcdees level is chick fil a sauce.

now, i'll admit, i can eat cfa nugs naked, they're good. but you can't fucking eat a mcdees nug w/o chocking on the breading, you need that source or you'll die.
I sometimes bite all the breading off and eat it on its own, and then eat the naked nug.

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
It's like those old Reese's commercials, everyone eats them their own way! Erronius eats them the Cool Hand Luke way

• 1Worf

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I'm back on clean eating today, so this weekend I went hog wild. Had spicy chicken at Wendy's, Double QP at McDs. For lunch Saturday, my brother and I got stuffed at Skyline. This week's gonna' be rough.

1574086765223.png

• 6Quality Calories
  • 5Like
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 11 users