The Fast Food Thread

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Oh shit. Where did you see them? I doubt I can get them here but it would be good for a laugh at the superbowl party.

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
I would never eat more than a couple, but I'd be down for trying them. A local museum has a selection of various insects dipped in chocolate and other stuff and they aren't too bad. I have no interest in the idea beyond its novelty though.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Xevy

Log Wizard
Dortio's "Spicy Nacho" chips. Meh. Not awful, but nothing special. Doritos Flamin Hot Nachos? FUCK YES. I'm not a "I ALWAYS NEED MAXIMUM HOT TO ENJOY ANY FOOD" guy, but this has that great 'Flamin' flavor where it's hot, and there's heat to it, but it's spice and it doesn't just burn your tongue. Fucking great. Big fan.

• 1Like
  • 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 1 users

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I agree about BBQ sauce on a burger. It masks the burger's natural flavor way too much.
When I worked at burger king we had the rodeo burger which was just a burger with bbq sauce. It wasn't even on the menu, for good reason too - fuck that. But people still ordered it, and it still rung up as a rodeo burger.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Went to TBell to get some double stacks. Discontinued for now. Sad. So what did they have? A "Buffalo Chicken Nacho Fries Burrito". I had two. They were decent. Chicken, fresher salsa (I actually saw cilantro), whatever sauces, and a bunch of nacho fries. Not bad, but they're like $3 a piece which is sliiightly too pricey for it I think. Overall I'd say it was like a 7 or 8, depending how well they stuff that shit. The last bite always was filled with fries and chicken and stuff and was way better than the previous 2/3rd.

• 1Like

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
Wtf the dollar double stacks are gone already? Probably only thing people were buying.

• 1Like

Sludig

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Re spicy chips. New ruffles jalapeno ranch are fucking tasty. Not truly hot I'd say, but still quite plesant and it builds if you munch away at a bag vs eating just a few mixed in with something else.

• 1Like

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
They need to bring the fucking pretzel burger back. Not so much for me, but so my friend/coworker will stop whining about it every time we go to Wendy's! (she's female btw)

But for realz, I never really like specialty buns much, but that pretzel bun and whatever weird processed cheese sauce they put with it was pretty fucking good. And they'd let you get the pretzel bun with the spicy chicken too, which was a nice change of pace.

BrutulTM

<Silver Donator>
The new A&W + KFC in my town finally opened. Got some nashville hot strips and a papa burger. The strips were good, but I sort of wish I had just gotten some fried chicken. The papa burger didn't impress me. The patties were amazingly thin. The lettuce and onions gave it a nice crunch but I would put it near the bottom of fast food burgers. Don't think I'll be partaking in the A&W side of the menu much.

• 1Like

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Re spicy chips. New ruffles jalapeno ranch are fucking tasty. Not truly hot I'd say, but still quite plesant and it builds if you munch away at a bag vs eating just a few mixed in with something else.
Those have been out awhile and are really good

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Taco Bell's newest creation, the Buffalo Nacho Fries Burrito:

Had one last night. It was $3.49, which fails in the value department that T-Bell is known for. They aren't that big. Probably would have needed at least 3 of them to get full. The buffalo sauce, pico salsa, and chicken are good. The soggy potatoes fries are just a filler and detriment to the rest of the product.

It was a'ight, maybe a 6/10.
Taco-Bell-Testing-New-Buffalo-Chicken-Nacho-Fries-And-New-Loaded-Taco-Fries-678x381.jpg

• 2Like

BrutulTM

<Silver Donator>
One thing I was disappointed to see was no apple pie on KFC's menu anymore? For a long time they were the only ones that had the balls to keep deep frying their pies and they were amazing. If those are gone and the taco Bell Carmel apple empanada is too then it's dark times in the fast food apple pie world.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I've been eating a lot more BK lately just because I've been working a lot

It's really

Shit

• 1Solidarity
  • 1EyeRoll