The Fast Food Thread

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
When I was a kid, I loved BK. They used to be legit. I don't know what happened, or how it could happen across the board to such a large organization, or why people continue to tolerate it. But they just have no standards anymore. Service, food quality, food prep, just the cleanliness and hygiene of the restaurants, everything has tanked.
BK is never good, they only make the spot when they have those crazy $1 for 10nuggs, like wtf, you have to have really shitty burgers to get ppl in the door with 10 nugs for 1$.

joz123

Potato del Grande
I really don't understand the BK advocates here. It's bottom tier. Which is crazy because they were my favorite like 20 years ago. Used to have the best fries and burgers that actually tasted like they were grilled. Now it's pure shit across the board.
I only go there for the cheap frappe drinks, not food.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
The Bacon King is delicious.

I don't eat a lot of fast food and when I do it is Texas/Austin specific like Whataburger/Taco Deli/Torchy's or Austin Java like I mentioned in the last page.

But no I wouldn't ever be such a faggot as to grind up steak just so I can mix it with hamburger to make a superior burger. A burger is a burger for a reason.
I mean... It's good? I used to do it when sirloin was on sale

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Well, sirloin and chuck is usually what you find in pre-packaged ground beef as well. So... I think you outmaneuvered yourself when you were having them grind it for you.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I dunno man I was friends with the meat cutter and he said it was higher quality. Maybe I got swindled out of $7

uncognito

Trakanon Raider
Damn I used to love BK so much as a youngin, the same way I used to love pizza hut so much. both have similarly turned to shit tier.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
giphy.gif

1582391392086.jpeg

Bk w fries and Baja Blast
Quesorita
Beef chalupla
Grape Surge

• 7Quality Calories
  • 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 8 users

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I need some fuel to get me to lvl 20 I’m wailing caverns.
Cheesy gordita crunch combo that comes with 2 tacos. Make sure to eat those first before they get soggy. Add on a 5 or 7 layer burrito and a Mexican pizza and you good. Baja blast of course.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Zzen

Potato del Grande
Regime passed McCheese some time ago. He’s fucking lapping him now bro.

• 1Solidarity

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
McCheese McCheese is just busy and got in shape scoring some of that poon. He can’t take his high class dates to Taco Bell.....yet.

He’ll get married and the King will Return.

I’m just Boromir holding Gondor for him. I tried to take on too many Onion Rings from Burger King and now realize that was a mistake. I’ll die of Beetus to protect The One Onion Ring That Fries Them All.

giphy.gif

• 4Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Zzen

Potato del Grande
I will officiate a Beetus Off @ Lucky Buns when McCheese is ready to retake the throne.

Until that time, Regime remains da real MVP.

• 1Like

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
went for taco bell today to be like you Regime and it was shut down... damn near entire building torn down. The other one by me turned into an Arby's so I don't know where I'll get taco bell now :(

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
went for taco bell today to be like you Regime and it was shut down... damn near entire building torn down. The other one by me turned into an Arby's so I don't know where I'll get taco bell now :(
go google for kfc near your, maybe you have one of those combo stores

• 1Like