The Fast Food Thread

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
thats b/c most breakfast eggs are pre-cooked shit that is microwaved.

mcdees muffins use real eggs (all other places and mcdees non muffins use the scrambled eggs in a carton, the egg beaters stuff), if you order a mcgriddle or a biscuit with egg, ask for a "round egg" instead of a square egg to eat a real egg.
But I don't like eggs

• 3Supertaster
Reactions: 2 users

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I know it's regional but Wawa sizzli's are off the hook, and they do a whole month of 2 for 3$ once a year. They have all bases covered with bagel, english muffin, biscuit, croissant, and last year they released waffle, and I think they're testing a french toast version as we speak

Wawa-Any-Sizzli-2-for-3.33-and-new-Waffle-Sizzli.jpg

• 2Like
  • 1Mother of God

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Just had the Wendy's sausage croissant - The croissant seemed like it was the love child of a regular bun and a croissant, not overly flaky and buttery like some croissants you can get, which I didn't mind actually. The egg was like a fresh fried egg right off the pan. The wedges were good but I'm a wedge whore anyway so I'm biased there. Wasn't too impressed with the Frosty-cinno, was expecting it to be more frosty like.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Me and Merr did Chick-Fil-A for lunch today and the cashier gave us back an extra $5 bill. We graciously returned it. Utnayan would have kept it and rated the store 1/5 on yelp.

(FF7R thread callback)

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
20200303_123743.jpg
Orange chicken with dim sum. Oh heavens I'm gon die! It'll be worth it.

• 2Like
  • 1Quality Calories

sukik

The Australians are trying to one up the KFC donut chicken sandwich.

1583275114200.png

The new Tempta Donut Burger has chicken breast, smokey bacon, melted cheese and cola BBQ sauce all sandwiched between two donuts with a dusting of icing sugar.

• 1Quality Calories
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Crone

i'm not even disappointed, it takes a while to learn how to pick up the xiaolong bao by the fish lips (the volcano at the top)
3549c68d9a7ca9c96da6cfbf0b74f284.jpg
Yea, I don't have a problem with picking them up, but yea, I feel like the "wrapper" got quite firm. The tops got quite firm, the bottoms stayed pretty plyable. They were still pretty good though.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Crone

20200303_224020.jpg
Found a German place on door dash. Hope it's good.

Pretzel was good, just nothing special. The sausages on the other hand were really great. Made better by the warm saurkraut and mustard!

Last edited:
  • 2Quality Calories
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users