The Fast Food Thread

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
So heard mention of mountain dew zero. I like it a lot, could almost use as a stand in for Energy drinks as it's pretty tart and tangy vs normal dew. Issue now is I don't see them available in cans or 2 liters and at grocery store they want fucking $2for the 18oz or whatever it is plastic bottle.
So it's only available in little bottles? I gotta find this shit and try it.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
So good McCheese McCheese

Santini fries via grub hub
1587158549332.jpeg

• 3Quality Calories
  • 2Like
Reactions: 4 users

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Went to Arby's. Was expensive as fuck, but worth it. Sent me into a delightful food coma.

Gyro on point.

• 2Like
  • 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 2 users

Haus

<Silver Donator>
So..... They're building a Cane's next to my Primary location Whataburger. This essentially means I will weigh 400# by the end of the year....

• 2Quality Calories
  • 1Thoughts & Prayers
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Are you guys still getting fast food? I've taken the quarantine order pretty seriously, and while I trust myself to wash my hands and not sneeze on food, I don't trust someone who has managed to land a "career" at a fast food place. Do you guys really think they're being careful? And am I being over paranoid?

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
We are still getting it... wife or I will pick it up, put it all on new plates/bowls, wash our hands after handling, etc.

Crone

Are you guys still getting fast food? I've taken the quarantine order pretty seriously, and while I trust myself to wash my hands and not sneeze on food, I don't trust someone who has managed to land a "career" at a fast food place. Do you guys really think they're being careful? And am I being over paranoid?
I travel for work, and am an essential employee. It's the only food that I have available, short of trying to figure out how to cook my own food in my hotel room. I order DoorDash directly to my hotel room multiple times a week. I mean, you're probably being a little paranoid, but that's not really a bad thing I guess.

I tried to convince the wife she didn't need to plant a garden while all this shit was happening, but it's a way for her to cope, and have something to do as a stay at home Mom. She gets out there and gets to dig and shit, but it required a few different trips to the hardware store. More trips than I would of liked, but oh well.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I travel for work, and am an essential employee. It's the only food that I have available, short of trying to figure out how to cook my own food in my hotel room. I order DoorDash directly to my hotel room multiple times a week. I mean, you're probably being a little paranoid, but that's not really a bad thing I guess.

I tried to convince the wife she didn't need to plant a garden while all this shit was happening, but it's a way for her to cope, and have something to do as a stay at home Mom. She gets out there and gets to dig and shit, but it required a few different trips to the hardware store. More trips than I would of liked, but oh well.
I'm with dirk, but I'm also in MA which is a very dangerous place right now. Depends where you are. I don't trust a teenager on a good day, let alone during a pandemic.

If your wife wants to garden I wouldn't complain, anytime my wife finds a hobby it means she stops bitching at me about little things.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
We’ve done two delivery orders in a moment of weakness (got some blooming onions and then a stuffed crust pizza). Did the whole no contact delivery thing, tried to wipe some shit down, but after doing it to our groceries a couple of times I can’t be fucked to do the whole disinfecting routine over and over. Tempted to get some fast food delivered but the paranoia is getting to me. It’s been good for my wallet at least, but damn I could go for some tacos or a baconator or something. I have a garden plot with my apartment as well but I don’t have any tools or supplies to make use of it right now.

Ceowulff

Blackwing Lair Raider
As mentioned...

For a limited time, Arby's offers a spicy version of their Traditional Greek Gyro.

The Spicy Greek Gyro is mostly the same as their regular Greek Gyro (gyro meat, tzatziki sauce, gyro seasoning, shredded iceberg lettuce, tomatoes, and red onions folded in a flatbread) but for the addition of a spicy chili sauce.

As an added bonus, Arby's has added Gyros to the available choices for their current two for $6 mix-and-match deal.

These are actually really good, especially when they do them at 2 for 6 bucks.

Crone

I'm with dirk, but I'm also in MA which is a very dangerous place right now. Depends where you are. I don't trust a teenager on a good day, let alone during a pandemic.

If your wife wants to garden I wouldn't complain, anytime my wife finds a hobby it means she stops bitching at me about little things.
Yea, I'm in WA, but bumfuck small town of 2k people. Closest hospital isn't that far away, and they've had maybe 1-2 positive COVID cases? Zero deaths, and then I travel for work about 3 hours away down into Eugene, OR. And Oregon is like way down on the list of affected States. It's just not around us much, so we're not as paranoid. Maybe we should be!