The Fast Food Thread

Fifey

Trakanon Raider
I've been doing a ton of ordering and drive through because I'd rather do that than deal with the fucking disaster that all the grocery stores are on a daily basis. It's hurting my bank account some, and I've been thinking about cutting back.
I've been just hitting up the bodega and grabbing what I need and maybe like once a week hitting the grocery store for the harder to find things. Haven't had any fast food but will still call in to go orders from whatever is left open.

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
The lamb gyro from Arby's is pretty legit. Loved it.
I was surprised.
I had the large jamocha shake and large mozz with Reuben slider with side cup of roasted thousand, with the gyro as a kicker. Ended up coma before gyro, when I woke an indeterminate amount of time later the gyro sitting there was excellent, shockingly decent. I may get extra sauce next time.
I have a 2 for 6$ coupon that I may use.

• 1Quality Calories
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Had a brand new Taco Bell open up a few block from the house, time to Baja Blast. The McDonalds next door is the shitty one with Mexicans who can’t speak English enough to take your order so I am doubly happy as the new Wendy’s and Taco Bell that opened up around it and hired normal people seemed to be siphoning all their busniness away. Eat shit Ronald McDonald.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
I was surprised.
I had the large jamocha shake and large mozz with Reuben slider with side cup of roasted thousand, with the gyro as a kicker. Ended up coma before gyro, when I woke an indeterminate amount of time later the gyro sitting there was excellent, shockingly decent. I may get extra sauce next time.
I have a 2 for 6$ coupon that I may use.

Arby’s in general has some decent stuff, oddly enough the Roast Beef Sandwiches are the worst of the items they have to offer though.

• 2Truth!

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
That's disappointing to hear... I haven't had Arby's in a long time but recently I've wanted to just go to town on like 5 beef n cheddars.

• 2Like
  • 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 2 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Had a brand new Taco Bell open up a few block from the house, time to Baja Blast.
Welcome to the walk 500 feet (lol drive
30 seconds) club.

1587321183789.gif

• 2Like

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
That's disappointing to hear... I haven't had Arby's in a long time but recently I've wanted to just go to town on like 5 beef n cheddars.

I think if you liked them before you probably still will. They're the same as they've always been. I love the regular roast beef with a little arbys sauce and a little horsey sauce. Not a fan of the beef and cheddar but it's because of the sweet roll. I have mentioned before in this thread that I'm not a fan of sugar with my meat beyond specific circumstances. I know a lot of people love them.

• 2Like
  • 1Quality Calories

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I think if you liked them before you probably still will. They're the same as they've always been. I love the regular roast beef with a little arbys sauce and a little horsey sauce. Not a fan of the beef and cheddar but it's because of the sweet roll. I have mentioned before in this thread that I'm not a fan of sugar with my meat beyond specific circumstances. I know a lot of people love them.
You can sub the onion roll out of the beef n cheddar for a normal one. Beef n cheddar is still my comfort food go to at Arbys with some potato cakes.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
The great thing about the regular roast beefs and regular beef and chedders is they reheat better than probably any fast food. Get the 5 for 10 etc and can eat the left overs later with horsey sauce.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
I've been meaning to tell y'all. KFC (same Yum Brands as Taco Bell) has it's own bomb ass Mt. Dew. Lame name that I can never remember, but it's peach flavored.
That and their special recipe fries are worth the trip.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I'm down 20 lbs from not eating a single thing outside of my house.

I refuse to Door Dash or any of that shit.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
That's wild. I figure most people would be gaining weight with staying in all day everyday.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I actually ordered a bathroom scale because I'm unsure. Eaten zero takeout since the day work told us to go home

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Pfft you can still eat shitty at home. I had a frozen pizza and a bag of Ore-Ida steak fries with a can of hormel chili and velveeta cheese yesterday.

• 3Quality Calories

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
You could eat CFA for lunch every day and still lose weight. Helps not to destroy family size snack bags.