The Fast Food Thread

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I started monitoring and I've lost 5 pounds over a week, so I think the intermittent fasting and no fast food is working.

I'm craving hard though

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
I started monitoring and I've lost 5 pounds over a week, so I think the intermittent fasting and no fast food is working.

I'm craving hard though

Time to help a bro out.

wendys-power-hour-quad-baconator.0.0.jpg

• 2Quality Calories
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
We might need to start a new thread called faggots and salads for you guys. You all can weigh yourself and talk about soy milk, meatless burgers, and the taste of semen.

iu

Meanwhile the rest of you should be sitting at home for the month of 4/20 getting high and eating shit like this.

iu

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Quality Calories
  • 1Mic Drop
Reactions: 3 users

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
We might need to start a new thread called faggots and salads for you guys. You all can weigh yourself and talk about soy milk, meatless burgers, and the taste of semen.

iu

Meanwhile the rest of you should be sitting at home for the month of 4/20 getting high and eating shit like this.

iu
Excuse me, I am a goddamn emote in this thread

I will return when the human race can handle not open mouth kissing strangers on the street and sucking homeless dicks in every alleyway

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Yeah I know, but there's too much Arby's horseysucking in this thread. Someone needs to tell you all it is gay.
Get back to shitting up Corona.

I think you are like I was years ago. Loathed them. I love them now that they made big changes. But it's only for their grand stuff. Turkey club, Greek gyro, specialty stuff, pizza slider. I agree their fries are really not very good, id love stronger horse sauce, and the roast beef is just a vessel for condiment.

I suspect you hadn't given them a try in a long while, or you may be victim to the usual quality varies by location.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Excuse me, I am a goddamn emote in this thread

I will return when the human race can handle not open mouth kissing strangers on the street and sucking homeless dicks in every alleyway

So, as long as it's every other alley, we good?

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Shit, I'd be down for some of those cinnabon bites, goddamn. And some Chikfila, fuck I miss fast food.

• 1Quality Calories
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
The new taco bell that opened up hired a bunch trash level goons who cant count to 10. It's weird the Chick-Fil-A and Wendys down the road both hired top tier friendly people, yet the McDonalds and Tacobell are super level trash employees. With that being said Regime make a solid point that even a good can't fuck up pouring a Baja Blast so I am gonna swing back by this shithole and roll the dice again.

• 2Quality Calories
Reactions: 1 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Ok just got back from TacoBell looks like they have some free taco shit today if anyone is interested in their new bullshit.

They probably didn't intend this but you can add both versions of the new taco to your mobile order and get them both for free.

Got a chalupa cravings box, 2 new tacos, mini chicken quesadilla, large Baja Blast, and a burrito for less than 8 bucks... it's almost like the 90s with those Taco Bell prices.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
321 method

Apple juice
Beer
Brown sugar
Paprika
Marinade for 2 more hours

I’m drunk as fuck
A2413BE5-00FB-42CC-AC43-89370DDC086F.jpeg

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
It's a cubed or sometimes non-cubed steak, breaded and deep fried. It's the beef version of chicken fingers. Pretty damn good.

image3_54_990x660.jpeg
In Texas these are pretty common. We called them steak fingers though, finger steaks sounds like some Jeffrey Dahmer shit. As a kid tons of places sold them. Sonic, DQ, all the little local burger places etc. Served with a cup of gravy and two slices of texas toast.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user