1590683558539.png

• 3Truth!
  • 1Like
  • 1Mic Drop
Reactions: 4 users

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Koushirou Koushirou is such a tease. First rend and now TacoBell Taunting.

Fucking bitch trying to get everyone on at the same time for that run and then queues came in too and now everything’s fucked.

I have just been notified of a $10 credit if I order more Taco Bell. Goddamn it’s tempting. That whip freeze is legit and the damn $5 chalupa box always feels like a delicious steal.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I was gonna hit Wendy's tonight but driving by I had no appetite. I think my stomach is shrinking :( down 15 pounds

• 1Like

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Well since we can’t go to our normal garbage plate spot, I made us garbage plates at home:

Waffle fries, Mediterranean potato wedges, baked beans, Mac salad, cheeseburgers, scrapple, fried egg, chili, cheese sauce, onion, cholula, old bay hot sauce, bacon, cherry bomb sauce, steak sauce, and ketchup.

3BAB0B7F-C636-4E3A-8CB0-809B13EA2E04.jpeg

• 4Like
  • 2WTF
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 6 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Well since we can’t go to our normal garbage plate spot, I made us garbage plates at home:

Waffle fries, Mediterranean potato wedges, baked beans, Mac salad, cheeseburgers, scrapple, fried egg, chili, cheese sauce, onion, cholula, old bay hot sauce, bacon, cherry bomb sauce, steak sauce, and ketchup.

View attachment 273724

giphy.gif

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
my favorite taco bell item ever (naked chalupa)

can't wait to try kfc's version but i'd put down a hundo that they'll fuck it up some how

edit: fuck, Singapore only

They need to stuff it with mashed potatoes, corn, and gravy!

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
First trip since first week of March. My wife had a bad thing happened and she wanted a blast so I said whatever let's do it. Figured I'd do the app and just pick up... Jesus Christ. Line down the street just to get a stall. Took an hour and I received completely cold food.

Never again

Fuck this pandemic.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Just cooked an oven-bake pizza and not only did it burn the crust at the allotted cook time, but it didn't cook the crust in the middle so it was a soggy mess.

God is dead.

Yes I still ate it.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Just cooked an oven-bake pizza and not only did it burn the crust at the allotted cook time, but it didn't cook the crust in the middle so it was a soggy mess.

God is dead.

Yes I still ate it.
No convection or otherwise sloppily placed in oven? Or just that crappy of an oven.

Xevy

Log Wizard
No convection or otherwise sloppily placed in oven? Or just that crappy of an oven.
We baked two at once. The other was perfect. The reason it failed is because it was a 70% rising crust abortion so the crust heated up too fast and the inside toppings couldn't catch up. Pizza design flaw. Tasted fine.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I forgot to post my actual sonic haul

Large popcorn chicken
Double bacon cheeseburger + jalapenos and pickles
Large tot
Large coke (I spaced on ordering a cherry limeade)
Large Reese's overload blast

Only made it halfway through the blast. Had to completely unbotton my pants and I went to bed feeling pretty sick

All in all was good, despite being stone cold when I brought it home

• 1Quality Calories

Khane

Got something right about marriage
That post following your post in the Health Problems thread and I'm like

giphy.gif