The Fast Food Thread

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I would attempt it.

EDIT: looks like someone has eaten 1 in under 15m and Randy did it in under 20m

Yeah Matt Stonie did the Harold and Kumar challenge in 15 minutes. 30 sliders, 5 orders of fries, and 4 large drinks.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Yeah Matt Stonie did the Harold and Kumar challenge in 15 minutes. 30 sliders, 5 orders of fries, and 4 large drinks.

Thats Nice Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
After finding that initial Mount Dew Major Melon, I haven't been able to find a single sugar free variant since then. I'm craving one like a motherfucker.
Dealing with suppliers, the reality is likely that the person covering the area doesn't think it will sell and got a customer to take it once so they got credit for distribution on it. That likely means you won't find it again. Honestly I'd probably try something like Walmart, because that's the kind of store you can throw shit in as a supplier and it'll sell anyways.

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
10 is usually my limit, w/fries and a drink. I am sure I could eat more but I hate feeling stuffed. Also make sure to get extra onions and pickles so you can get the full White Castle after experience.
Absolutely no pickles on white castle burgers. It just aint right.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
word. I haven't been in a long long time. I did notice that Sonic has a frito burrito again, may have to check that out.
Heard on the radio "nacho fries back for a limited time" today and decided fuck em no matter what they do at this point. If something is good put it on full fucking time. It's fries you assholes.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Sevens

Log Wizard
Heard on the radio "nacho fries back for a limited time" today and decided fuck em no matter what they do at this point. If something is good put it on full fucking time. It's fries you assholes.
They are trying to drive demand by using the McRib limited time deal. I mean honestly look how everyone goes crazy when the McRib is on the menu and its a complete shit tier sandwich. Just god awful horrible but only being available once a year or so helps it sale.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
They are trying to drive demand by using the McRib limited time deal. I mean honestly look how everyone goes crazy when the McRib is on the menu and its a complete shit tier sandwich. Just god awful horrible but only being available once a year or so helps it sale.
McRib is that way because of how much pork it takes to push it out to all the stores and what prices are. Taco Bell's fries are just... fries. Plenty of potatoes year round. So, fuck em.

Sevens

Log Wizard
McRib is that way because of how much pork it takes to push it out to all the stores and what prices are. Taco Bell's fries are just... fries. Plenty of potatoes year round. So, fuck em.
That's what they want you to believe
Don't get me wrong, Fuck Taco Bell
They have gutted their menu and now want to bring back all the items as "Limited Time" items so everyone will rush to buy them.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
That's what they want you to believe
Don't get me wrong, Fuck Taco Bell
They have gutted their menu and now want to bring back all the items as "Limited Time" items so everyone will rush to buy them.
I can’t even look at McRib until next year you bastard. I’m still feeling those shits.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Their tricks work on me. I get a mcrib every year to remind myself just how bad it is.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

rad

Lord of Guk
Was on a business trip a few years back, ordered a McRib and they gave it to me without sauce. It was like waking up to your conquest the next morning and seeing the actual horror underneath. I've never been able to bring myself to order one since, such a shame.