The Fast Food Thread

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Xevy

Log Wizard
Had Chik Fil A sauce for the first time yesterday. Not sure I liked it to be honest. It wasn't awful, but it was trying to be barbeque sauce and honey mustard at once and just kind of failed at picking a lane. I of course ate all of it, but I'd definitely take Sriracha over it or even good ol' American 'Chup.

• 3Like
  • 2Supertaster
Reactions: 4 users

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
I’ve been trying to cut back on soda or have zero sugar flavors. I just can’t find a good low cal soda I like. Mr Dew Zero is the best I think.

bought a couple 6 packs of zevia as I heard they were good. Got cola and black Cherry abd they are massive letdowns.

I guess it’s just not worth drinking soda if you aren’t going all in. I always like a glass/can at night with some gaming but damn, cutting it out helps with weight loss so
Much.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Coke Zero is probably one of the best zero sugar sodas out there. Closer to real Coke than Diet Coke is by a mile.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Did I miss a turn and end up at the weight loss thread? I just wanted to post that this brownie blizzard is pretty damn good with extra peanut butter added in. Washed the triple belt buster down real nice.

• 2Like
  • 1Quality Calories

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
BK bacon cheeseburgers are definitely worth $1.
I've been pairing that with free kids meal with purchase coupons, getting a decent little meal for $1.08 after tax.

Their fries suck solo. Have to doctor them up a bit with sauces and aftermarket spices

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Coke Zero is probably one of the best zero sugar sodas out there. Closer to real Coke than Diet Coke is by a mile.
I was just commenting how fucking terrible this drink is to a coworker, lol. Somebody left one in my fridge and I drank it today. Hair above pointless. Get real Coke or water. Zero is a joke, a bad joke

• 1Supertaster
  • 1Picard
  • 1Like

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I was just commenting how fucking terrible this drink is to a coworker, lol. Somebody left one in my fridge and I drank it today. Hair above pointless. Get real Coke or water. Zero is a joke, a bad joke
Diet Mt. Dew and diet Dr. Pepper were the only diet sodas I could handle when I tried to switch over.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Diet Mt. Dew and diet Dr. Pepper were the only diet sodas I could handle when I tried to switch over.
Both of these are gross. You're a heathen. I recently tried Squirt Zero Sugar, and it's pretty good.

Diet Squirt and Fresca are both good as well, but I'm a fan of grapefruit soda. Love it. Diet Coke is of course good, and then most of the flavored waters from Walmart are great too. Peach is probably my favorite.

View attachment 334023
Diet Coke isn't trying to taste like Coca-Cola at all. Coke Zero is. That's why it tastes different. Lol

• 1Like

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Diet coke with lime was my jam. Cant get it anymore in the "pandemic". Fresca is also good.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Both of these are gross. You're a heathen. I recently tried Squirt Zero Sugar, and it's pretty good.

Diet Squirt and Fresca are both good as well, but I'm a fan of grapefruit soda. Love it. Diet Coke is of course good, and then most of the flavored waters from Walmart are great too. Peach is probably my favorite.

View attachment 334023

Diet Coke isn't trying to taste like Coca-Cola at all. Coke Zero is. That's why it tastes different. Lol
You said squirt

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Keep in mind that the medium from which you are drinking makes a difference. I think most mediums of Diet Coke taste like asshole, but Diet Coke from a can? Wonderful!

• 1Like

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I liked Diet Coke with Lime too. Then they changed it to ginger lime which was still okay. Can't get either anymore. Mello Yello zero is good if live somewhere that has Mello Yello. Mtn Dew Zero is really good if you like Mtn Dew, but it kind of disappeared when the aluminum shortage started too.

The high prices for soda convinced me to finally quit them all together. I'll still have one with a fast food meal or if I'm driving at night or something but I haven't had any in the house for like 3 months and I'm going to stick to that. It's saving me like 60 bucks a month compared to drinking a 6-pack every day and maybe I'll be slightly less likely to get cancer.

• 1Solidarity

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Mello Yello zero is good

25938361966ee50b4b0424fc753a005e.jpg

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Chik fil a grilled spicy delux isn't good. I say this as someone who rates the regular spicy chicken as one of the top tier trash foods.

• 1Like

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
We pivoted from diet soda to grilled chicken? I'm losing faith in this thread

Oh come on, within 2 pages is someone eating 80 chicken McNuggets. You know, enough to feed 2 families. We are getting older and have to mix in a salad or diet soda once in awhile. We all don’t have the genetics to eat a trump diet for life.

• 1Like