The Fast Food Thread

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
We have a LJS. I swear I haven't seen a customer there in probably 18 years. And it too looks like a crack house. I would never eat there.

Had to fight the lunch rush to get in there. Fuckers forgot to put my french fries in the bag. I got the clams, popcorn shrimp, and the super sampler. I expected the clams to be awful, they were actually okay. The popcorn shrimp was good, the hushpuppy a bit on the bland side and lacking in cornbread as someone from the south, but serviceable. The fish and chicken were actually pretty darn good. The only bad thing was the tartar sauce, but I was prepared for that and brought my own. They even put some paint on the place. Seeing as this is the only restaurant that serves fried clam within a 100 miles, if I don't die tonight I'll be back.

wooop1.jpg
woop2.jpg

• 3Quality Calories
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Growing up there was only 1 seafood place in town. It was a fast food chain called Skippers. Decent food, but they went out of business in the 80s or 90s at some point. Just googled them, apparent;y a few are still left in WA and OR.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Growing up there was only 1 seafood place in town. It was a fast food chain called Skippers. Decent food, but they went out of business in the 80s or 90s at some point. Just googled them, apparent;y a few are still left in WA and OR.
I was about to say I saw one in the Northwest a few years ago.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
OMFG nothing better than a shit load of the LJSs batter crumbs drenched in malt vinegar.
Its why McNuggets are better than any other chicken nugget bar none. Batter is sooo much superior to breading.
mcdees is also tempura batter as well

• 1Mother of God

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
47B88CD0-8C2B-44EB-A8EE-FADE15BA123D.jpeg

God Bless Sheetz.

Looking Chris Farley GIF by Saturday Night Live

The new Herr's Fire is fucking delicious.

Last edited:
  • 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Wendy's popper chicken needed more science

Tried it this time with spicy. so. it was delicious. I recommend this. however. the chicken did all the work. The cream cheese was the star previously and with spicy I didn't even register it. The other sauce was heavy and messy. Licked it up and was good. No crispies or I didn't register them. massive quality difference. But the meat was fresh and perfect.
Confirmed: Sliced jalapenos and not actual poppers

• 1Like

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Wendy's popper chicken needed more science

Tried it this time with spicy. so. it was delicious. I recommend this. however. the chicken did all the work. The cream cheese was the star previously and with spicy I didn't even register it. The other sauce was heavy and messy. Licked it up and was good. No crispies or I didn't register them. massive quality difference. But the meat was fresh and perfect.
Confirmed: Sliced jalapenos and not actual poppers

The only complaint I've heard is that there's too much involved. Between the cream cheese mix, cheese sauce, jalapenos, bacon, and spicy chicken, you just don't taste all of it. I'll be sampling sometime this weekend.

• 1Like

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
I’m extra lazy and buy the Costco ones that include the bun and cheese that you just microwave for about 2 minutes. I like them a lot and you can get them for slightly above $1 each when they have them on sale.

• 1Like

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
I’m extra lazy and buy the Costco ones that include the bun and cheese that you just microwave for about 2 minutes. I like them a lot and you can get them for slightly above $1 each when they have them on sale.
Yeah, the Costco microwaveable cheeseburgers are legit as hell. It's probably one of the only times I miss having a membership.

• 1Like

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
This is the only way ill eat raw onions.
I didn’t realize so many people didn’t like raw onions. I love them raw, grilled, fried , hell anyway you can make them.

speaking of

1614379262413.jpeg

• 5Like
  • 4Quality Calories
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 10 users