The Fast Food Thread

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
I just ask for their best when I go to a hotdog joint, but no ketchup unless it’s one of the more savory types like Heinz simply no fructose. I hate overly sweet ketchup on meat. I’ll end up with a hotdog looking like a Mexican party platter at the closest hotdog stand. Fucking delicious.

Xevy

Log Wizard
That's the thing. The real people with taste don't say "IF IT ISN'T A 30 DOLLAR WAGYU HOT DOG ITS NOT GOOD!". The people with taste know that it has no dollar sign. There's amazing food at the high end, amazing food at the low end, and the TRULY GREAT versions of everything tend to be on the medium-to-low end.

Watching people pay fucking 90 dollars for a steak that's a fucking 9 dollar steak makes me sad in my soul. Fuckin' prestige bitches.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Mortal Kombat Time

1617672602363.jpeg
1617672641946.png

1617672742588.jpeg

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I'm sorry but all of those hot dogs look vastly inferior to a chili cheese dog.

Regime Regime where the fuck can you find Pizzarias anymore??

Last edited:
  • 3Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 3 users

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
I'm sorry but all of those hot dogs look vastly inferior to a chili cheese dog.

Regime Regime where the fuck can you find Pizzarias anymore??

Sometimes my guilty pleasure is going to 7-11 and getting some big bite hot dogs and asking for a fork. I then shuffle over to that cheese and chili machine and flood the boxes until my dog is basically a chili and cheese submarine.

• 2Quality Calories

sukik

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
All this hotdog talk has me wishing I lived anywhere near a Costco.

intro-1585079619.jpg

• 4Like
  • 3Quality Calories
Reactions: 6 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
This is not weird at all.

My lazy lunch is hot dog wrapped in kraft single in the bun, wrapped in a paper towel, microwave for 30 seconds.
Want weird? My friend used to chop up hot dogs and put them in the microwave covered in open pit bbq sauce and cheese.

• 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 1 user

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
That's nothing. Friends girlfriend used to make him spaghetti with ketchup and hotdogs. That dumb bastard ate it too. They ended up married though...hahah. She put hot dogs in her fried rice too.

• 1Worf
  • 1Triggered

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
I love the shit out of some fun dip but goddamn at the same time I wish I could just buy the Lik-a-Stix on their own in bulk. Just suck on them stix all day long.
jiggity GIF

But yeah the stick is better than the dip.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
While looking to see if they lik-a-stix in bulk, I was reminded of two of their candies I absolutely love. Redhots (original) and atomic fireballs are some of my fave candies. In the mail.

• 1Like

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
That's nothing. Friends girlfriend used to make him spaghetti with ketchup and hotdogs. That dumb bastard ate it too. They ended up married though...hahah. She put hot dogs in her fried rice too.
Are you talking about Filipino spaghetti? Cuz that is made with hot dogs and a sauce made from banana ketchup.

• 1Like

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
she asian? cuz thats chinese fried rice lap cheong, instead of hot dog.