The Fast Food Thread

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
She is vietnamese. It was definitely hot dogs. She said so.
was she cutting it diagonally
d14f2ecea5ad2ed3b05e89646c7372b1.png

or flat like a lazy person?

details are important

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
I probably had 2, maybe 3 bags of Pizzarias in my entire life and I still think about them randomly from time to time.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
Sometimes my guilty pleasure is going to 7-11 and getting some big bite hot dogs and asking for a fork. I then shuffle over to that cheese and chili machine and flood the boxes until my dog is basically a chili and cheese submarine.
Fuck yeah but quick trip chilli is so much better. I'll grab 3 at lunch sometimes. I'll put cheese on the bottom so the dog kinda floats and then chilli and more cheese on top.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

uncognito

Trakanon Raider
Sometimes my guilty pleasure is going to 7-11 and getting some big bite hot dogs and asking for a fork. I then shuffle over to that cheese and chili machine and flood the boxes until my dog is basically a chili and cheese submarine.

Sometimes I do this with a hotdog, or instead get a bag of doritos and fill it up with chili/cheese. outrageously messy and delicious drunk food

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
This thread is torture when you regularly stop eating at 3pm or so. I love food so much :(
3 pm? Damn bro!

here is Jackstacks Freight House location in KC.

Meat variety platter
Crown Prime Beef Rib (best beef ribs I have ever had) 10/10
baked beans (maybe best I’ve ever had...Joes and central/ Leonard’s in Memphis is god tier too)
Baby backs
brisket

Hope this helps!

1617761100980.jpeg

• 4Quality Calories
  • 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 6 users

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Why would you stop eating at 3pm, are you a fucking gremlin or something.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Fuck yeah but quick trip chilli is so much better. I'll grab 3 at lunch sometimes. I'll put cheese on the bottom so the dog kinda floats and then chilli and more cheese on top.
To me they are about the same, though I'll give a bonus point to QT cause they usually have chopped jalapenos to toss on top, but 7-11 is usually soooo much more convenient. Has anyone other than me tried QT donuts? WTF happened there. I have a high tolerance for bad junk food, but every time I g et a donut there it goes in the trash after one bite.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Just found the Mountain Dew Rise in stores, trying the Orange Breeze and it will be my new go to energy drink. I picked up the blueberry pomegranate as well.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Have any of you guys ever tried the sandwich shop Which Wich?

Logo.png

I don't know if they're only in convenience stores or if they have stand alone shops, but the sandwiches are really good. I had a crispy buffalo chicken sandwich over the weekend, would recommend.
These are everywhere in TX. I hate them.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Why do you hate them?
Context is that the places where Which Which are located is usually when I go to the office. Which Which is right next to Thundercloud Subs - Austin's Neighborhood Sub Shop which is superior and more convenient. An Austin local sub shop chain.

Secondly is that the other sandiwch options also near my office are Royal Blue Grocery another local chain that has a lot of nice panini and shit that I like.

Thirdly bad for Which Which is that I hate their ordering system. I always dislike shit like that. Here fill out this form for your fucking sandwich. Its like going to the DMV.

Locnar

<Bronze Donator>
Why would you stop eating at 3pm, are you a fucking gremlin or something.

I'm in weight loss mode in prep of returning to work after a year "off" (thxs covid, its been great). So I eat my food between waking up and 3pm or so, then brush my teeth and am good till the next morning. Working for me, unless I start looking at food like this thread and the stomach growles start

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
I'm in weight loss mode in prep of returning to work after a year "off" (thxs covid, its been great). So I eat my food between waking up and 3pm or so, then brush my teeth and am good till the next morning. Working for me, unless I start looking at food like this thread and the stomach growles start

I have a very physically intense job and we have plenty of fatties doing it. What sort of job could you have where you need to lose weight and not prep your muscles?

Locnar

<Bronze Donator>
I have a very physically intense job and we have plenty of fatties doing it. What sort of job could you have where you need to lose weight and not prep your muscles?

I think we work in the same industry. You work below and I work above.