The Fast Food Thread

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
Southern biscuits.
933_sausage_gravy.jpg

I can literally see the biscuits in two places. Southern my ass.

1627073749095.png

Edit: Also, I see no pepper OR cheese on the scrambled eggs. This must be some Maine diner imitating the South.

• 4Like
  • 3Worf
Reactions: 6 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Went to Wendy’s today

It’s shit tier overpriced for lunch that’s for sure.

Baconator was a fail, the fries trash tier and the price was up there with five guys or something.

Chick-fil-A is now cheaper than Wendy’s hilarious. ( No dollar menu or coupons just regular value meal comparisons)

Last edited:
  • 4Like
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 4 users

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Wendy’s sandwiches feel like they are shrinking or something. It’s a pretty low tier choice for me atm

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Wendy’s sandwiches feel like they are shrinking or something. It’s a pretty low tier choice for me atm
Yeah let me reiterate.
Wendy’s used to be good but damn has it fallen. I haven’t been to Wendy’s that often since pandemic but the Baconator was a go to. It was not that great and I’d rather just go somewhere else.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
Yeah let me reiterate.
Wendy’s used to be good but damn has it fallen. I haven’t been to Wendy’s that often since pandemic but the Baconator was a go to. It was not that great and I’d rather just go somewhere else.
maybe wendys was never good and more ppl are just realizing chikfila is just that much better

• 1Truth!
  • 1Like

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
Definitely depends on the Wendy's. Some places, like McD, it doesn't matter much and have perfected consistency. But a bad Popeye's or Wendy's though can be terrible. Much bigger sliding scale of quality.

Closest Wendy's has some issues, for instance, cold fries or takes forever. One time it was lunch rush and I sat at the speaker for 10 minutes with the guy not taking my order because he said he was told to stall to let the cooks catch up, and then was dumb enough to tell me that.

One day we did a mobile order, got there, and the place was shut down. Finally saw someone come out the back door who was a manager and she just yelled at us that it's not her problem that the mobile app doesn't know their store had to close for the day and turned and walked back inside. Shit, bitch, all you had to say was sorry and that we'd have to cancel our order (something we didn't know you could do because never had to do that before).

Went there tonight and after ordering chili on the mobile app, got there, and AT the window giving us food they said they didn't have chili but could substituted something else. Huh? What are you going to substitute for chili?? And why can't you dumb fucks ever, I dunno, function like we're living in a fucking society and not act like I'm directly the reason you hate your life (I'm only one of many reasons!)

Go to the nicer, neighboring town's Wendy's that doesn't have as trash a demographic of employees and isn't near the freeway and it's always fresh and delicious and fast and no issues. Literally never had a single issue. One time they felt it was too slow so gave us stuff for free, and I'm an impatient asshole and hadn't even started checking the clock yet.

Speaking of, the ghost pepper ranch they have now isn't too bad, but I'm gonna miss the S'awesome Sauce (unless that's another thing our local Wendy's just didn't have because they're morons and made it sound like it was discontinued).

• 1Like

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
Definitely depends on the Wendy's. Some places, like McD, it doesn't matter much and have perfected consistency. But a bad Popeye's or Wendy's though can be terrible. Much bigger sliding scale of quality.
does wendys employee a lot of black ppl? cuz and everyone is welcome to prove me wrong, the reason why kfc sucks is cuz all the workers are black.

and i mean black black, i'd be fine with a mexican kfc, the best burgerking i had was staffed w/ mexicans, you know they were on point b/c whenever i ordered a combo, they would never lazily have an onion ring mixed in.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

joz123

Potato del Grande
does wendys employee a lot of black ppl? cuz and everyone is welcome to prove me wrong, the reason why kfc sucks is cuz all the workers are black.

and i mean black black, i'd be fine with a mexican kfc, the best burgerking i had was staffed w/ mexicans, you know they were on point b/c whenever i ordered a combo, they would never lazily have an onion ring mixed in.
Andy Samberg GIF

• 4Worf
  • 1Like

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
  • 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
this worth trying? They just brought them out here but Taco Bell is hit or miss in its products

View attachment 363445

They are ok but overpriced as already stated. It's a shame I enjoyed TacoBell for decades but with the menu change and price change last year they are just garbage tier fast food.

TacoBell needs to be reminded that they are dogshit and regulate them back to the cheap fast food joint of yesteryear.

fXabbzgiqXwOqWU-800x450-noPad.jpg

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Yeah that shit is crazy. Anything over a dollar or a dollar fifty on that menu is fuckign crazy talk. ITs literally like a tablespoon of meat, 1/2 tblespoon of cheese 1/4 cup of lettuce in a 5c shell. Burrto is 1/2 cup of beans, 2 tablespoons of meat in a 10c wrap.

• 1Like

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande

I wouldn't live in an area with nor go to a fast food place that employed a lot of black people. Because you're right. Went to Hooters once in Atlanta when I was like 16 when it was going to be fun. Ugh, lesson learned in every possible way. So bad couldn't even make the "go for the food" joke.

The lazy one green pepper ruining my pizza is the one that pisses me off.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
They are ok but overpriced as already stated. It's a shame I enjoyed TacoBell for decades but with the menu change and price change last year they are just garbage tier fast food.

TacoBell needs to be reminded that they are dogshit and regulate them back to the cheap fast food joint of yesteryear.

View attachment 363912
Amen. I don't think you have these in Florida but Del Taco is keeping alive the Taco Bell that once was.

• 1Quality Calories
  • 1Solidarity

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
There’s a Wendy’s down the street from us that we go to. Hit it during the daytime and it’s perfectly fine. But as soon as that evening shift comes in…angry employees, usually out of stock of items, and a pissy manager and a 20-30 minute wait through the drive through if anyone notices you’re there at all.

• 1Like

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
There’s a Wendy’s down the street from us that we go to. Hit it during the daytime and it’s perfectly fine. But as soon as that evening shift comes in…angry employees, usually out of stock of items, and a pissy manager and a 20-30 minute wait through the drive through if anyone notices you’re there at all.

We'll need a demographics report!