The Fast Food Thread

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Now you can go to KFC and get nuggets that they don't even have to pretend aren't made from recycled cardboard.

YXG2ZXLXTBCOVFJEL56UZHJMJE.jpg

BTW someone needs to take one for the team on these things. I will do it if it hasn't happened before I get to town again.
The thing is, crispy tofu is actually good. This KFC fake nugs look like shit.

1642524561990.png

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>

This is why Del Taco is about the only fast-food restaurant I frequent on a consistent basis. These guys fuckin' get it - fast food needs to be about quantity and convenience, not quality.

If only the assclowns at TacoBell could heed this fucking warning. I hope those faggots go bankrupt and Del Tacos feats on their fucking corpse.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
Hell yeah I make it at home often enough.
if i'm too lazy and i don't make it out to the chinese grocer (b/c a 1lb tofu pack is $1 there)

i pick up this 2pack
8288db0d16d6187bff4af712ba999705.png

i know, i could just cook the whole 1lb, but sometimes you don't want to and sometimes if you save the half block it goes stale in 2 days, also the half block (8oz) i can fit 12 pieces perfectly in a 10in saute pan.

tbh, i might have to just buy another 10in saute pan anyway

Bruuce

Blackwing Lair Raider
Now you can go to KFC and get nuggets that they don't even have to pretend aren't made from recycled cardboard.

BTW someone needs to take one for the team on these things. I will do it if it hasn't happened before I get to town again.
reviewbrah already did

• 2Like
  • 1Moron
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>

BTW someone needs to take one for the team

meh if I see a KFC but they are pretty far from me.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
KFC is shit these days. We stopped one time to a taco bell/KFC place on the way to our cabin and was dissapointed as fuck. Their chicken was not crispy, the breading was like wet noodles. Plus it was expensive as fuck.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

Sevens

Log Wizard

The texture of that nugget looks horrible
Like Tofu or something....gross.

• 2Like

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
haha, that reminds me of the clearance food section i saw a week ago
1.jpg

• 2Like
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 2 users

Sludig

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Doh. Prices alright at del. I like the new quacd options. But they removed completely the pepperjack bean cheese rice. So still probably my staple from taco bell.

The biggest damage of bidens economy. Staffing is still bad and retarded. 2 fish taco and a guacd crispy chicken. Dine in. Forgot a fish taco. Fix it and get to eating. Left guac off the taco. Said fuck it at that point.

At least the fish were decent and had lime. I bitched weeks ago the normal quality was getting bad, and even this trip the tortillas felt a bit stale which is wierd when they are churning so much product.
Sadly still is better than the other chains even with all that au least out in my area.

Last edited: