The Fast Food Thread

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Arby's fish sandwich is 1000x better than the filet-o-fish.
There are tons of better fish sandwhiches. But there is something about the simplicity of the filet o fish and its tartar sauce that i love.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Had Dominos for the first time in at least 12 years. It was surprisingly quite amazing quality. 3 pizzas was like $25 with this 50% off thing.

Not bad.

• 3Like
  • 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 3 users

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Had Dominos for the first time in at least 12 years. It was surprisingly quite amazing quality. 3 pizzas was like $25 with this 50% off thing.

Not bad.
Their 3 topping 7.99 large carryouts are a steal. Half the fun of dominos to me is trying new combos. It's like being a kid at the soda fountain.

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>

Not bad.

I'm not gonna say amazing, because my domino's always manages to fuck up our order, but I guess for the cost of 2 drives up there, 3 pizzas for the price of 2 ain't terrible.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist

Not bad.

I ordered Domino's today for the first time in almost as many years and I came here to post the same thing. Legit quality and tasty. I'll definitely get it again.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

lgarthy

<Silver Donator>
Depends on where you live…
Nothing can compare with legit, hand-tossed, thin crust pizza.

man, if you live anywhere where they bake it on metal grates, in pans, or cut it in squares, I’m sorry for you.

• 1Supertaster
Reactions: 1 user

Threelions

Victory Through Harmony
<Gold Donor>
I ordered Domino's today for the first time in almost as many years and I came here to post the same thing. Legit quality and tasty. I'll definitely get it again.
Whenever they changed their sauce recipe a few years ago it’s really improved their quality. Big fan of them when I don’t want to pay $25 for a large cheese from the local
Shop

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
You guys are kind of tempting me to give Dominos a try. I just remember Domninos as being the worst dogshit of dogshit when it came to Pizza. Hell I remember when they had to make commercials acknowledging how fucking awful they truly were and begging people to try their cardboard dogslop.

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
Dominos Pepperoni and Sausage NY Style in Japan

1655041411316.png
1655041474543.png

1655041444781.png

• 2Quality Calories
  • 2Like
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 4 users

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
You guys are kind of tempting me to give Dominos a try. I just remember Domninos as being the worst dogshit of dogshit when it came to Pizza. Hell I remember when they had to make commercials acknowledging how fucking awful they truly were and begging people to try their cardboard dogslop.

Domino's was complete trash when I lived in Minnesota and Pizza hut was the undisputed king. Now that I live in texas, Domino's is S++, while pizza hut is so garbage I tossed the last pizza I got from them for free after eating part of one slice.

This is as someone who used to microwave totino's pizzas despite the don't microwave warning and roll them up to eat like a burrito and thought that was a fine pizza.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Depends on where you live…
Nothing can compare with legit, hand-tossed, thin crust pizza.

man, if you live anywhere where they bake it on metal grates, in pans, or cut it in squares, I’m sorry for you.
Try Lou Manatti's Butter Crust.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>

It's still 50% off today. Do it. The Hawaiian is, as always, my favorite.

We got the Pacific Veggie, Hawaiian, and Chicken Bacon Ranch. The CBR was the worst of the 3 but still pretty tasty. Dominos upgraded their red sauce and standard crust considerably. That was the most noticeable difference. Their overall ingredients/toppings are also all of higher quality than before.

Dominos being completely disgusting is why I stopped eating it 12 years ago lol. I'd rate Dominos today higher than Papa Murphy's take and bake which was my go to for a long time until the one by me just closed for good.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
It's still 50% off today. Do it. The Hawaiian is, as always, my favorite.

We got the Pacific Veggie, Hawaiian, and Chicken Bacon Ranch. The CBR was the worst of the 3 but still pretty tasty. Dominos upgraded their red sauce and standard crust considerably. That was the most noticeable difference. Their overall ingredients/toppings are also all of higher quality than before.

Dominos being completely disgusting is why I stopped eating it 12 years ago lol. I'd rate Dominos today higher than Papa Murphy's take and bake which was my go to for a long time until the one by me just closed for good.
I have not been able to bring myself to order Dominos since I tried Jets.

That being said instead of Hawaiin get pineapple and pepperoni. Its better.

• 2Like

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Pineapple is amazing on pizza and all you haters can suck it.

• 4Worf
  • 4Barf
  • 2Truth!
Reactions: 12 users

Hootie

Silver Knight of the Realm
If you like Jets pizza or really any style pan pizza i want to inform you of something Walmart sells. In Walmart they have a section usually right by produce that has Walmart brand fresh pizzas ready to cook. I'm sure most of you have seen them, still pretty cheap. What many of you might have missed is a $6.00 pan style peperoni in the same section. It usually sells out every day so i never even knew they carried it. It's ridiculously good for 6 bucks, my favorite right now. I freeze them sometimes and take em out when i get that craving. Love adding fresh toppings, whatever i happen to have in the fridge at the time. Mushrooms,pulled pork, extra cheese,bacon,peppers...etc.

The cauliflower crust margherita pizza is great. They often sell them half off since people don't buy them as much. These are great if your into thin crust. These get super crispy if you leave them in the oven a little longer. Go home ad some jalepenos,ham,onions, whatever tastes good well cooked and just leave it in there an extra 5 minutes. Soooo crispy!

• 2Like