The Fast Food Thread

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Dominos is my go to, because it's both really close and cheap, but JETs is definitely a must when I get that detroit pan pizza craving.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
I like that dominos has an option to add other types of cheese so you can basically have extra cheese count as a topping. Everywhere else the bastards make you pay for extra cheese no matter what pizza you order or how many toppings you have on it.

Jets is better and if it was closer I would probably always get it, but dominos is really good for the price

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I have not been able to bring myself to order Dominos since I tried Jets.

That being said instead of Hawaiin get pineapple and pepperoni. Its better.

Add in jalapeño and you have the best trifecta of all.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
1655138746354.png

Will try this tomorrow if this two day hangover has cleared

• 1Like

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
I was swayed by this thread into the 50 percent off Dominoes deal. It was trash. But for that price its a deal. Sloppy fat man mess. Need that gross hate meal every so often.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
I really like dominoes philly cheese steak pizza if it's done well, but my local dominos is kinda like BK - hit and miss as to how much they fuck up the product trying to make it

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>

Dominoes stopped making their best two pizzas, the cheeseburger and taco chicken. Fuck you Joe Biden, just in case.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Jets is the king of chain pizza. Nothing comes close. My daughter has been asking for Dominoes and I’m a snob so I’ve been turning my nose up to her, but we might give it a go. When they had 5 for $5 each deal many years ago we lived on that in college. Full day of drinking, football, and eating dominoes for many Saturday’s…

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Jets for me around here is hit or miss. The one by my house burns all their pizzas. Ive tried them several times and its all been burnt. I actually like costco Pizza. for $10 18" pie, its a steal.

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Went to mooyah's cause I had a two for 1 burger coupon. Went there once forever ago and wasn't impressed. Got two burgers with bacon and different cheeses with all the toppings, plus sweet potato fries and regular fries, with a cookie to finish it off.

Burgers were solid and delicious, feel like I got what I paid for, but not anything super amazing. Regular french fries had excellent flavor and saltiness. Not quite as crispy as I like, but still a very good fry. The sweet potato fries were really damn good. S+. Both fries were huge portions. Cookie was a standard store cookie. Enjoyed, probably didn't need it, but self restraint isn't one of my strong points.

Ran me 18$, but it was a shitload of food. Would recommend.

• 1Like

Hootie

Silver Knight of the Realm
I got the Arby's Wagyu burger yesterday. Was about 10 dollars for the med combo. I got the Crinkle cut fries, so you can burn me for that sacrilege, i like them better then the curly fries.

Anyway, it was pretty good. I had to pull up and wait a couple minutes because they told me it was being cooked fresh. Legit tasted like someone made it at a family backyard BBQ. Nice thick 1/3rd pound burger on a premium bun with super fresh toppings. It was the deluxe which was supposed to come with a steak sauce on top but they were out of it. I put mayo and Ketchup on it. They had a bacon ranch version as well. A+ burger as it didn't taste like a fast food at all. That being said, i go to fast food places for cheap fast food. Always use the apps for deals. So if you want a premium burger but want to skip an actual sit down joints this burger is good. But you miss out no the variety a Five Guys/Buger FI/Shake Shack would give you.

TL;DR..... Tried the Arby's burger it was good as the premium burger places without the variety you get.

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
I got the Arby's Wagyu burger yesterday. Was about 10 dollars for the med combo. I got the Crinkle cut fries, so you can burn me for that sacrilege, i like them better then the curly fries.

Anyway, it was pretty good. I had to pull up and wait a couple minutes because they told me it was being cooked fresh. Legit tasted like someone made it at a family backyard BBQ. Nice thick 1/3rd pound burger on a premium bun with super fresh toppings. It was the deluxe which was supposed to come with a steak sauce on top but they were out of it. I put mayo and Ketchup on it. They had a bacon ranch version as well. A+ burger as it didn't taste like a fast food at all. That being said, i go to fast food places for cheap fast food. Always use the apps for deals. So if you want a premium burger but want to skip an actual sit down joints this burger is good. But you miss out no the variety a Five Guys/Buger FI/Shake Shack would give you.

TL;DR..... Tried the Arby's burger it was good as the premium burger places without the variety you get.
You are right about those crinkle cut fries. They are the only standard fries in the whole fast food industry that are actually seasoned properly.

You are so wrong about that burger though. Its a microwaved piece of weird textured meat. Its kind of like when somebody fucks up a burger by putting shit in the actual meat (breadcrumbs, onions, whatever) before cooking and it fucks up the texture. Not exactly like that, there are no breadcrumbs, but its a shitty burger in the same way. Spongey and weird.

The rest of the sandwich is just boring and uninspired.

Carls Jr big burgers are 1000x better both in terms of the meat and toppings

• 1Mother of God
  • 1Like

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>

$10 for a Drive Thru burger is a deal breaker, at that price point I might as well go to Five Guys like you mentioned or literally go to a diner. Arby's is full turbo tard thinking they belong in the burger game.

• 1Truth!

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
$10 for a combo is pretty standard these days. A single cheeseburger, fries, and a drink will run you $15 at 5 guys.

• 1Like

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Sorry fast food needs to be <$10 for one person. Otherwise what's the point?

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users