The Fast Food Thread

Hootie

Silver Knight of the Realm
That's why i put in my reply i'm cheap. I generally game the apps of all these places to get a meal between 3 and 6$ I don't like eating too much, that Med meal from Arby's almost made me feel ill, it was too much. Normally if i want a 10$ plus meal i go to more expense fast casual like a Jason Deli,Panera,Chipotle etc.
That being said yeah, these days if you go to any fast food place and order a standard combo with a premium sandwhich it's bertween 8 and 11 dollars.
I'm not talking about aa biggie bag or a 2 for 6 or any specials. If you go get a Premium burger at BK,McDonalds,Wendy's with no app its gonna be close to 10 bucks. And when i say standard combo i don't mean small.

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
Are these prices supposed to reflect pre Biden or post Biden?
Yeah, I was gonna say sub $10 was reasonable a couple years ago. A little harder to find outside bottom of the barrel shit like a McDouble (at least with the app you can save like $3 dollars off a large fry lol) or the Wendy's 4 for $5 or whatever it's up to now.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Just drove through McDonald's and the cheapest combo on their main menu board was $8.99. Double quarter pounder with large fries and a drink was $11.99.

• 1Like
  • 1WTF
  • 1Rustled
Reactions: 3 users

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Only fast food places I can hit up that are less than $10 are taquerias.

• 1Like
  • 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 1 users

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Just drove through McDonald's and the cheapest combo on their main menu board was $8.99. Double quarter pounder with large fries and a drink was $11.99.
They also had a sign up saying that they are hiring at $17/hour.

• 1WTF
Reactions: 1 user

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
$10 for a combo is pretty standard these days. A single cheeseburger, fries, and a drink will run you $15 at 5 guys.
Chipotle is now a solid value for fast food. A burrito/bowl with double chicken is $11 bucks. It’s on par with most fast food combos and is a shit ton of food and healthier.

• 1Quality Calories
  • 1Like

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Chipotle is now a solid value for fast food. A burrito/bowl with double chicken is $11 bucks. It’s on par with most fast food combos and is a shit ton of food and healthier.
Chipotle has had a drastic reduction in the quantity of food lately. At least in my area. It used to be a little uncomfortable to finish an entire burrito. Now I'm looking around for more to eat afterward. The rail thin secretary at work even commented without any prompting from me that she never used to be able to finish her meal, but now she can easily.

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Chipotle has had a drastic reduction in the quantity of food lately. At least in my area. It used to be a little uncomfortable to finish an entire burrito. Now I'm looking around for more to eat afterward. The rail thin secretary at work even commented without any prompting from me that she never used to be able to finish her meal, but now she can easily.
Are you ordering online? Chipotle is in the online ordering jail for me, because they make tiny little burritos that are barely snacks. Unless you're there in person to repeat the words MORE
1655477949627.png
a lot, it's a horrible deal.

Just think for 1/2 a days work you could afford to buy a combo for a family of 4.
How McD's has fallen. Used to be able to get 2 McChickens, 2 Mcdoubles and 2 fries and smash a mid afternoon snack for barely more than 6 gallons of gas...

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Are you ordering online? Chipotle is in the online ordering jail for me, because they make tiny little burritos that are barely snacks. Unless you're there in person to repeat the words MOREView attachment 417661 a lot, it's a horrible deal.

How McD's has fallen. Used to be able to get 2 McChickens, 2 Mcdoubles and 2 fries and smash a mid afternoon snack for barely more than 6 gallons of gas...
I never order in person there, last time was years ago. They used to make them huge even with online ordering. I always order double-wrapped for that reason too, because it was basically saying "fill my shit up". Now they charge an extra 25 cents and don't overstuff it but I still do it because I'm dumb. Although the lesser amount of food combined with the rising prices has had me ordering from them significantly less too.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Sorry fast food needs to be <$10 for one person. Otherwise what's the point?

Translation:

“I’m out of Kronos but very soon I’ll be headed to Five Guys once I secure this Efreeti camp”

• 2Like

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Are you ordering online? Chipotle is in the online ordering jail for me, because they make tiny little burritos that are barely snacks. Unless you're there in person to repeat the words MOREView attachment 417661 a lot, it's a horrible deal.

Yes, you must order in person at Chipotle. They can't look you in the eye with that weak ass distribution of food, no one can.

Ordering online is a mistake.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Just got me a couple bags if those Old Bay goldfish you guys have been going on about. While I was entering the store they were just delivering the new summer Dew selections. Couple new Baja Blast varieties including this bad boy. Got 2 12 packs.

dothedew.jpeg

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Sorry fast food needs to be <$10 for one person. Otherwise what's the point?

I agree but this is after Bidenflation. Combos hover over $8 now just about anywhere and it will get worse. Honestly, you can't mention 5 Guys, a decent sub shop, Arbys, and a lot of other places with that criteria. Might as well say, "You guys wouldn't believe what I just ate at BK, Dominoes, LC, or McDs again!"

I can't even destroy my bowels at TB anymore. What kind of shithole do we live in now?!

• 1Worf
  • 1Like