The Fast Food Thread

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser

Which one of you is this?

You know how it's anti-gay Evangelical preachers that get caught snorting meth off rentboy cock? Then yeah, this is probably one of the weight loss thread carb-cels

• 2Worf
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 2 users

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I ate only mac and cheese more or less for 6 weeks when i was in college. My car broke down and took all of my money and my roommate found store-brand boxed mac and cheese 8 boxes for $1 and I bought 2 cases of it and had one box for brunch and one for dinner every day. I couldn't eat mac and cheese or even smell it without gagging for a good 2 years after that. I did live on a $.25 a day food budget for quite a while though.

• 3Like
  • 1Thoughts & Prayers
Reactions: 3 users

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
If I had to pick one thing to eat for the rest of my life, It'd be bacon. Mac and Cheese would be an honorable mention on the list though.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Chick-fil-a and Popeyes near me are still good. Five Guys has gone to shit, they cook everything to death, though the fries are still great. Smashburger is pretty good but the one around here is retarded and always takes 40 minutes to make your food because there's a bajillion mobile orders that they prep before the dine-in orders, so it defeats the purpose of it being "fast" food.

Mobile order have buttfucked dine in at almost any place worth eating at, especially the classic local ma and pa's that are a little slower to adapt to that tempo. I'm sure the business likes it but as someone who enjoys dine in, i'm pretty bitter watching order after order flow at the door while i'm sitting there getting shitty service and waiting 30-40 minutes for a couple sushi rolls or something.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Mobile order have buttfucked dine in at almost any place worth eating at, especially the classic local ma and pa's that are a little slower to adapt to that tempo. I'm sure the business likes it but as someone who enjoys dine in, i'm pretty bitter watching order after order flow at the door while i'm sitting there getting shitty service and waiting 30-40 minutes for a couple sushi rolls or something.
If a place does that to me, I don't go back.

There's plenty of above-average places to eat in RI.

• 3Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 3 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
This kid is 20 and looks like's he's 40 and burned out from severe alcoholism.
his skin is really disgusting, not the acne parts, i mean thats just pimples, i mean he just looks sickly and it hangs in all the weirdest places

Oldbased

> Than U
Sonic running 2 for 5 deals with popcorn, some frito wrap and toaster burger( grilled bread ).
The toaster burger is pretty decent in this deal.
Also their double quarter pounder with cheese is $2.99.
Got like a 4lb bag of burgers for $11 which compared to other places now was a good deal.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Oldbased

> Than U
his skin is really disgusting, not the acne parts, i mean thats just pimples, i mean he just looks sickly and it hangs in all the weirdest places
Ya this, his face is fat all over but while large he isn't excessively obese. Plus that chicken grass on his chin makes him just look that much worse.
He is turning into a cheese processed by product. I bet his microplastics is off the scale.
He needs oranges, grapes and peas. Can even put the peas into his mac n shit.

• 1Worf

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Went to check out this Ghost Pepper Whopper I've been hearing about. Didn't get around to it until Nov 2, and the BK I went to told me that the special was over. I asked if that was all BKs and they said yep, it ended 11/1 at ALL stores.

WTF.

The next day I was passing a BK and decided to stop and see if maybe they still had it, since the guy might not have known what he was talking about. They did indeed still have it, on the marquee and everything.

So I had one and it was pretty good. I liked it a lot. It was NOT "ghost pepper" though. Tasted more like spicy con queso was added, and not even the hottest kind, more like Medium+

Also the bun was a normal bun, not the orange one it's supposed to have. Not sure if this has any effect on anything (i.e. I'm not sure if the bun is also spicy or if it's just food coloring for effect).

Would I get it again? If it was around for a while, probably once more. Was way overpriced though, think it was like $12.

I like spicy things, so I'm gonna try those Diablo sandwiches from Arby's (whenever I find an Arby's) and the Hot Ones burger from Shake Shack (if that's still a thing).

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Speaking of spicy, I might have posted this somewhere already:

Avoid getting the Reaper Taco at Gringo's Tacos in Hoboken NJ.

Was in NYC in late Sept for Grand Slam and decided to hit up Gringo's. Their other tacos are good, super good as a matter of fact.

Then I went for the Reaper Taco. Two of them for $20, free if you can finish both. I was ready to give it a try, had some antacids and milk handy. They're basically tacos rubbed with carolina reaper pepper powder, plus shredded chicken with reaper marinade. It looked really good when I looked up videos of it on Youtube, with bits of pepper and tomato. Generally described as being tasty, just very hot.

Well, when mine arrived it didn't have any vegetables on it at all, no bits of tomato or anything of the sort. Just a powder-brushed taco with a dollop of shredded chicken that was soaked in some unknown substance, probably that Mad Dog extract paste or something. Took a half hour for them to bring it out too which was weird because everything else we got there took like 2 minutes.

Took one bite, easily the hottest thing I've ever bitten into, by far. I've had every spicy sauce known to man. Satan's Blood, Da Bomb, Blair's Mega Death. All of those were nothing compared to this. I would have had better luck taking a blast of pepper spray to the tongue.

In any case, it was way too much. I was like well, that sated my curiosity but I won't be finishing this here. Got it to go with the full plan of eating the rest later, at home, with a lot of milk on hand (and not needing to drive afterwards).

Next thing I know, I'm in the car driving and got a sudden "been elbowed in the gut" feeling, that graduated to a "been knifed in the gut" feeling, while driving through a tunnel in Brooklyn with a bunch of people in the car. I thought I was going to need to go to a hospital, was looking for places to pull over, etc. This feeling of having a knife wound went on for about a half hour, then got replaced with simply a major urge to puke and shit simultaneously, which went on for another 7 hours.

All of this off of ONE BITE.

I don't know what they put on that thing, but I don't think it was the same as what the Youtubers were having in the various videos I watched. No vegetables, drenched in some unknown sauce or extract. Looked totally different too. I gotta question if they were trying to kill me. They likely changed the recipe over time because too many people were succeeding and getting it for free.

Some people are gonna read this and take it as "well now I have to try this"... don't. This isn't a "tee hee" post, it's a legit warning. A fair amount of tourists go there to try it out, it's a thing. Most fucked-up experience I've ever had in food, nothing enjoyable about it, and I say this as a full-on spicelord with 18 hot sauces in the fridge.

• 4Like
  • 1Mother of God
  • 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 5 users

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Speaking of spicy, I might have posted this somewhere already:

Avoid getting the Reaper Taco at Gringo's Tacos in Hoboken NJ.

Was in NYC in late Sept for Grand Slam and decided to hit up Gringo's. Their other tacos are good, super good as a matter of fact.

Then I went for the Reaper Taco. Two of them for $20, free if you can finish both. I was ready to give it a try, had some antacids and milk handy. They're basically tacos rubbed with carolina reaper pepper powder, plus shredded chicken with reaper marinade. It looked really good when I looked up videos of it on Youtube, with bits of pepper and tomato. Generally described as being tasty, just very hot.

Well, when mine arrived it didn't have any vegetables on it at all, no bits of tomato or anything of the sort. Just a powder-brushed taco with a dollop of shredded chicken that was soaked in some unknown substance, probably that Mad Dog extract paste or something. Took a half hour for them to bring it out too which was weird because everything else we got there took like 2 minutes.

Took one bite, easily the hottest thing I've ever bitten into, by far. I've had every spicy sauce known to man. Satan's Blood, Da Bomb, Blair's Mega Death. All of those were nothing compared to this. I would have had better luck taking a blast of pepper spray to the tongue.

In any case, it was way too much. I was like well, that sated my curiosity but I won't be finishing this here. Got it to go with the full plan of eating the rest later, at home, with a lot of milk on hand (and not needing to drive afterwards).

Next thing I know, I'm in the car driving and got a sudden "been elbowed in the gut" feeling, that graduated to a "been knifed in the gut" feeling, while driving through a tunnel in Brooklyn with a bunch of people in the car. I thought I was going to need to go to a hospital, was looking for places to pull over, etc. This feeling of having a knife wound went on for about a half hour, then got replaced with simply a major urge to puke and shit simultaneously, which went on for another 7 hours.

All of this off of ONE BITE.

I don't know what they put on that thing, but I don't think it was the same as what the Youtubers were having in the various videos I watched. No vegetables, drenched in some unknown sauce or extract. Looked totally different too. I gotta question if they were trying to kill me. They likely changed the recipe over time because too many people were succeeding and getting it for free.

Some people are gonna read this and take it as "well now I have to try this"... don't. This isn't a "tee hee" post, it's a legit warning. A fair amount of tourists go there to try it out, it's a thing. Most fucked-up experience I've ever had in food, nothing enjoyable about it, and I say this as a full-on spicelord with 18 hot sauces in the fridge.
Like everything we do in life, too much of anything is bad for you. Humans have this knack for pushing envelopes. Its what we do. The human body has its limits though. I love hot shit, but I also realize at a certain it end up no longer being about taste. I did a 180 from chasing the heat years ago and now focus on the flavor. Heat and fruit tend to be my favorites. Things like Habanero/Scotch Bonnet and mango are high on my list.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
I am all over this

1667584000815.png

• 4Weird Boner
  • 3Like
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 8 users

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
That 2nd one looks soo good. I am a huge fan of strawberries and anything with its flavor/filling/icing.

• 1Like

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Got the Hot Ones Burger from Shake Shack.

It's a better burger than the Ghost Whopper in terms of being a better burger. However, not in terms of spice. Maybe I missed something, because there's nothing spicy about it. I mean, maybe a little.

Also got the Hot Ones Fries, which has a little bit of shredded chili pepper for spice. Maybe the burger does too, IDK.

There's a very spicy mayonnaise on the side that you can dip the fries in, and I'm guessing this is also intended for the burger? That's the only way the burger is a Hot Ones anything.

All I have left on this Impromptu Spice Tour is Arby's for the Diablo things. So far I'm pretty disappointed in my usage of $35 or so, and I hope the Arby's can save the Spice Tour in question

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I had the Arby's Diablo Dare Sandwich.

For fast food, it would have to classify as spicy... but if you regularly eat and enjoy spicy food, it is a 5/10 or 6/10 heat scale, at best.

The spicy flavor isn't very good. It is like processed flavor heat like capsaicin, rather than a natural chili flavor.

It is gimmicky and probably not worth the hoopla.

a865501e-eca9-4344-bbc7-75c6453f1bf3-A22_DiabloBrisket_menu.jpg

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
what the fuck. a block of cheese and some big ass pieces of onion on a sad little dinner roll?

Is there anything - one single thing - that the UK can do right?

Every time I see photos of food from the UK, its like food prepared from an understocked bachelors fridge by an alien who had never eaten human food before and just combined a few random things together in the oddest and most alien way possible.

• 8Worf
  • 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 11 users