The Fast Food Thread

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Screenshotted>
I see that Chick-fil-a there. Man, someone came into the game store tonight, too, carrying a shitload of Chick-fil-a, and now I want some.

In other news, had that slightly off order from Pizza Hut on New Year's Eve, got a survey about "how was your food," etc. and got told to go ask for a replacement, Figured I'd just go and get a set of the cinnabons, but they insisted on giving me a whole 'nother triple treat box for free. Not bad. Goddamn, those cinnabons were good...

3black dudes manning a "genos" that is empty or cfa, ha

Here is what baffles me, you see that line for Chick-Fil-A everything else is dead. They simply make a good chicken sandwich, hate fags, and hire normal humans to run the store instead of troglodytes. They are killing it profit wise, so why aren't any other stores coping their shit? It's like all other fast food businesses want to lose money, specifically the retard faggot scum who are ruining TacoBell at every turn.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Culver’s is coming around slowly. They have been copying “my pleasure” for the last couple years.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Here is what baffles me, you see that line for Chick-Fil-A everything else is dead. They simply make a good chicken sandwich, hate fags, and hire normal humans to run the store instead of troglodytes. They are killing it profit wise, so why aren't any other stores coping their shit? It's like all other fast food businesses want to lose money, specifically the retard faggot scum who are ruining TacoBell at every turn.
now imagine that phily hell hole on sunday where cfa is closed and flyers have to decide to get geno's managed by blacks or subway managed by blacks or some sushi place managed by blacks or some asian bistro w/ 1 asian dude managing a team of blacks

why are all the phily food service ppl black, wtf?
e62da0b63992534be60b46f649fde0c7.png

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Burger fries and a soda at Five Guys for $16 or go to the diner and gets a mushroom, bacon and swiss burger with fries and a soda for $16?

No contest. One thing NY does right is diners.

20230107_171910.jpg

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Screenshotted>
Burger fries and a soda at Five Guys for $16 or go to the diner and gets a mushroom, bacon and swiss burger with fries and a soda for $16?

No contest. One thing NY does right is diners.

View attachment 451917

Not just NY, pretty much everywhere at this point if you want a fast food burger you are far better of getting something 10x nicer at any local restaurant for the same price.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
These "best of" food lists always have some shithole in Baltimore listed as the best in Maryland, immediately invalidating the legitimacy of the whole list. The only good thing in Baltimore is Mr. Trash Wheel.

• 3Like

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
That list looks pretty mediocre. Whoever made it really likes pizzas that look like they went into a brick fire pizza oven, but also ignore what makes those sort of pizzas great. I'm pretty sure they'd execute you for making pizzas so doughy in italy.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
The Chicago Pizza Pot Pie isn't as good as Lou Malnati's Butter Crust either (fucking fight me on this).

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
My closest city in texas had a pizza place that was S+++, with deep dish better than any I've had in chicago. Too bad it died in a fire (literally) over ownership squabbles. That said, chicago is one of the worst shitholes on the earth, and I've avoided it like the plague for the past 20 years, so maybe something got better.

I really do miss that place though.

1673279481149.png

• 1Pathetic
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 1 users

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
These lists always make me laugh because most the time Ive never heard of the place or seen it. But I do go try them just to see. And so far all the pizza ones have been awful. Bakery ones have been pretty good.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
faras is over rated and just on the list cuz old wop gives zero fucks and bathes pizza in evoo for shits n giggles

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
Those lists always focus on shithole metro areas I would never visit for the sake of a pizza. Yeah, I'm really gonna drive into fucking Portland cause somebody said theres a good bacon pizza there.

They should do one for the states themselves and one for the shitty metro areas infesting each state like a tumor

• 3Like

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Those lists always focus on shithole metro areas I would never visit for the sake of a pizza. Yeah, I'm really gonna drive into fucking Portland cause somebody said theres a good bacon pizza there.

They should do one for the states themselves and one for the shitty metro areas infesting each state like a tumor

It's always likely the best places will be in metro areas. Greater competition, more traffic, more resource and pool of people.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Those lists are also bullshit because "best in state" just means it is likely way too fucking far away. I'm not driving from Sacramento to Los Angeles to try some weird looking pizza. And I'm sure Texas and plenty of other states feel exactly the same way.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Saw this and had to pick it up, they had other flavors but I forgot to take pics.

20230109_130052.jpg

• 8Like
Reactions: 7 users

Xevy

Log Wizard
Bigtime question:

What's your go-to Ketchup. Not a "sometimes" ketchup, but the defactor ketchup of your household. After the supply chain shit I had to try a bunch of types and I understand why people don't like ketchup on shit, because most of the companies had a really watery, sugary, and not that good ketchup.

My favorite and a GREAT Ketchup that probably most people have never had is:

1673333522740.png

It's amazing. Takes stuff like leftover meatloaf or low quality microwaved hotdogs and makes them more than palatable. I highly recommend giving it a try as I don't think it's much more expensive than Heinz or Red Gold which were very underwhelming to me.

• 1Like
  • 1Barf

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Bigtime question:

What's your go-to Ketchup. Not a "sometimes" ketchup, but the defactor ketchup of your household. After the supply chain shit I had to try a bunch of types and I understand why people don't like ketchup on shit, because most of the companies had a really watery, sugary, and not that good ketchup.

My favorite and a GREAT Ketchup that probably most people have never had is:

View attachment 452279

It's amazing. Takes stuff like leftover meatloaf or low quality microwaved hotdogs and makes them more than palatable. I highly recommend giving it a try as I don't think it's much more expensive than Heinz or Red Gold which were very underwhelming to me.
Heinz is the only answer.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like