The Fast Food Thread

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Xevy

Log Wizard
Mountain Dew is kind of being real fucking social media jerkoffs. They announce all this cool Mountain Dew shit and you're like, "Hell yeah? I loved to try that!" then it's always "Okay, just sign up your email and we've got 25 bottles in the entire world you can maybe win!" Same with the KFC scented log and a bunch of other shit. Fucking YUM brand is just cockteasing all of us with actual products we'd buy if available.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Mountain Dew is kind of being real fucking social media jerkoffs. They announce all this cool Mountain Dew shit and you're like, "Hell yeah? I loved to try that!" then it's always "Okay, just sign up your email and we've got 25 bottles in the entire world you can maybe win!" Same with the KFC scented log and a bunch of other shit. Fucking YUM brand is just cockteasing all of us with actual products we'd buy if available.
The alcohol they had looked great but what a waste if it doesn’t have any caffeine.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
The alcohol they had looked great but what a waste if it doesn’t have any caffeine.

Just slam that shit with a couple of monsters and you too can end up on twitter being arrested by cops at 2 am naked in your neighbors yard while proclaiming the lizard people hacked your brain.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Yeah I never understood why 4-loko or whatever it was had to be banned when it's really just a stronger version of a jack and coke.

• 3Like

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
While it is a bummer they don't have caffeine, they are excellent drinks for poolside and they taste exactly like they should.

I endorse them.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Yeah I never understood why 4-loko or whatever it was had to be banned when it's really just a stronger version of a jack and coke.
Blackout in a can left a few college students dead IIRC.

->We have seen a few cases that have caused us to be concerned. Drinking one can of Four Loko is the same as drinking a 6 pack of beer and 2 cups of coffee.

lol.

• 2WTF
Reactions: 1 users

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
It's 16% abv. Pretty much the same as wine. It's probably unhelpful that it came in 24oz cans but it's probably not much different from a jack and coke if it was 24 oz. I don't doubt a couple of dumb ass kids drank themselves to death on it, but I guarantee that happens every year with some sort of liquor.

• 2Like

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
It's 16% abv. Pretty much the same as wine. It's probably unhelpful that it came in 24oz cans but it's probably not much different from a jack and coke if it was 24 oz. I don't doubt a couple of dumb ass kids drank themselves to death on it, but I guarantee that happens every day with some sort of liquor.
ftfy.

• 2Like

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
While it is a bummer they don't have caffeine, they are excellent drinks for poolside and they taste exactly like they should.

I endorse them.
Anyway you could mix it with regular dew or something? Man you gotta have that caffeine buzz.

Captain Morgan’s, iced Mountain Dew, and Percocet.

That’s a fine afternoon in the lands of Norrath.

Last edited:
  • 1Wow!
  • 1Quality Calories
  • 1Like

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
back then college students probably mixed (dumped) 4loco into whatever beer pitcher they was all drinking,

thats why red bull became popular, kids just mixing it all up to party all night

• 1Like

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
4loko got you blacked out for $2. Best drink of all time. Especially at 21 when you’re broke.

• 3Like

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
back then college students probably mixed (dumped) 4loco into whatever beer pitcher they was all drinking,

thats why red bull became popular, kids just mixing it all up to party all night

I loved that Winter Fig Apple Red Bull they had out. Not a fan of regular much but that and Dragon Fruit are amazing

• 1Like

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord

I endorse them.
I am just waiting for them to become available in CO. If you really want caffeine with your alcohol you could probably just mix them with Mtn Dew Energy and die happily.

• 3Like

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
I lived in a college party town before the alcoholic energy drink ban and trust me. Some places in the world it was absolutely a good idea to ban it lol.

Just buy some caffeine powder and do it up yourself if you really want the old school Four Loko experience.

Sevens

Log Wizard
FOUR-LOKO-SOUR-APPLE-24-OUNCE-500x500.jpg
+
images.jpg
=
index.png

Last edited:
  • 2Mother of God
  • 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
It's 16% abv. Pretty much the same as wine. It's probably unhelpful that it came in 24oz cans but it's probably not much different from a jack and coke if it was 24 oz. I don't doubt a couple of dumb ass kids drank themselves to death on it, but I guarantee that happens every year with some sort of liquor.
While absolutely true I guess the issue had to do with it being a fruity fizzy thing directed at the younger crowd. Additionally you could get 4 of them at the gas station for like $5.

• 1Like

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
1675469338029.png

Gonna shill for this place again. If you're in the DFW area, COCO Shrimp is pretty damn delicious. More expensive than most fast food places, but it's so tasty I don't care.They give you a ton of rice. You can ask for the salad in a second box. They certainly don't have much in the way of variety, but probably not a bad thing when it comes to shrimp and fast food.

• 1Like

Xevy

Log Wizard
I'm ashamed to say the gas station ~4 blocks from my house was rennovated about 2 years ago and I've not been inside yet. Thinking once the weather is nicer I'm gonna stroll down there and get a nice 86oz Iced Coffee and a couple of roller dogs. The walk will cancel the calories out, easily.

• 2Quality Calories
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
I'm ashamed to say the gas station ~4 blocks from my house was rennovated about 2 years ago and I've not been inside yet. Thinking once the weather is nicer I'm gonna stroll down there and get a nice 86oz Iced Coffee and a couple of roller dogs. The walk will cancel the calories out, easily.
I have lost a decent amount of weight at certain points in my life by just motivating myself to go for walks to aquire fast food. Not a bad strategy. Tho 4 blocks is on the short side for it to work out calorie wise... Maybe force yourself to take a long loop around as you munch your roller dogs instead of going straight back home.

Last edited:
  • 1Like