The Fast Food Thread

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Grumpy_memes-02_14_23-2-24.jpeg
RDT_20230214_180052836591949281093207.png

Definitely want to try munching on one of each in the same bite and see what happens.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Dude, I didn't eat that shit. I was just shocked it was even a thing.

I did however snag some 5 guys over the weekend it'd been a long while since I was last there 2 burger and 1 regular cajun fry was $30.. Fucking Biden.. still was still good though. Where most fast food joints have declined in quality 5 Guys is still solid as ever.

flatten;crop_down;webp=auto;jpeg_quality=70
The last 2 Five Guys I've gone to have sucked compared to the Smashburger around here. The Smashburger in Warwick RI happens to be really good for some inexplicable reason.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
The last 2 Five Guys I've gone to have sucked compared to the Smashburger around here. The Smashburger in Warwick RI happens to be really good for some inexplicable reason.
Smashburgers have been solid down here for awhile.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Smashburgers have been solid down here for awhile.
Five Guys would be good but they overcook their meat. What's the point of premium never-frozen patties if you're just going to turn them completely grey?

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Five Guys would be good but they overcook their meat. What's the point of premium never-frozen patties if you're just going to turn them completely grey?
A five guy's burger costs more than a texas roadhouse burger and fries combo cooked to order, as I posted before. You'd have to be extra retard to get anything from five guys.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
A five guy's burger costs more than a texas roadhouse burger and fries combo cooked to order, as I posted before. You'd have to be extra retard to get anything from five guys.
Smashburger is even more expensive. The one time I went to a Texas Roadhouse the music was too loud and I left.

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Smashburger is even more expensive. The one time I went to a Texas Roadhouse the music was too loud and I left.
Is this like Delaware roads being too scary to drive on? lmao

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
So, this just tastes weird on its own. Only Pepper flavor I’ve not been a fan of as there’s not really a hint of Pepper that I can taste. However, this makes a pretty damn good ice cream float.

1676515797076.jpeg

• 7Like
Reactions: 6 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Yummm

View attachment 458989

This stuff is poison.
I mean compare that to the regular Chicken McNuggets. It's McDonald's. It's all poison lol.

Chicken McNuggets®
Ingredients: White Boneless Chicken, Water, Vegetable Oil (canola Oil, Corn Oil, Soybean Oil, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil), Enriched Flour (bleached Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Bleached Wheat Flour, Yellow Corn Flour, Vegetable Starch (modified Corn, Wheat, Rice, Pea, Corn), Salt, Leavening (baking Soda, Sodium Aluminum Phosphate, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Calcium Lactate, Monocalcium Phosphate), Spices, Yeast Extract, Lemon Juice Solids, Dextrose, Natural Flavors.

Mrs. Gravy

Quite Saucy
<QUITE SAUCY>
Tillamook Oregon Strawberry Ice Cream is the devil.

Is it wrong to eat the entire carton in one sitting?

• 4Quality Calories
  • 4Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 10 users