The Fast Food Thread

bolok

Trakanon Raider
1,617
910
crop;jpeg_quality=60;progressive.jpg

Picked up the mustard to try. Will science it later tonight. Supposed to be chinese style hot mustard flavor.
 
  • 8Like
Reactions: 7 users

Furry

Email Loading Please Wait
<Gold Donor>
29,125
43,051
ketchup chips are already a thing because Europeans. They aren’t that good. Hot mustard I could dig. I’d want some sour cream to pair them with.
 
  • 1Moron
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Animosity

Silver Baronet of the Realm
8,297
7,279
ketchup chips are already a thing because Europeans. They aren’t that good. Hot mustard I could dig. I’d want some sour cream to pair them with.
Ketchup chips are huge in Canada too.
 
  • 1Truth!
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
13,493
14,098
Those new tangy sweet bbq doritos are legit. Probably my favorite ones now.
 
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 1 user

bolok

Trakanon Raider
1,617
910
All-dressed are goddamn delicious.
I usually pick up a bag when they make their rare appearance in stores around me. Though Zapps Voodoo is basically alldressed. Or Evil Eye? One of the 2.
 
  • 2Like
  • 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 2 users

Kais

<Gold Donor>
961
1,990
I usually pick up a bag when they make their rare appearance in stores around me. Though Zapps Voodoo is basically alldressed. Or Evil Eye? One of the 2.
Zapps? I'll have to keep my eye out!
 
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
13,493
14,098
I usually pick up a bag when they make their rare appearance in stores around me. Though Zapps Voodoo is basically alldressed. Or Evil Eye? One of the 2.

They always had the All-Dressed at Krogers in DFW, I miss food the most after moving to the country.
 

bolok

Trakanon Raider
1,617
910
Yeah I have a bag of the voodoo pretzel. It def has the ketchup/bbq aspect like alldressed does too. The do have one of the better salt and vin chips. And the jalapeno is quite good as well. They're good stuff. Nice and crunchy.
 

bolok

Trakanon Raider
1,617
910
crop;jpeg_quality=60;progressive.jpg

Picked up the mustard to try. Will science it later tonight. Supposed to be chinese style hot mustard flavor.
Very mustardy. I'd say it's between a semi-decent dijon and a chinese in the sinus attacking strength. Decent effort, and pretty unique flavor at least. Most mustard flavor snacks tend to be the crappy honey variety.
 

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
6,970
4,440
Those new tangy sweet bbq doritos are legit. Probably my favorite ones now.
They were good, but it felt like they had a bunch of leftover BBQ Fritos dust and repurposed it for Doritos. It wasn't as interesting a flavor as Id hoped.
 

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
34,558
210,029
They were good, but it felt like they had a bunch of leftover BBQ Fritos dust and repurposed it for Doritos. It wasn't as interesting a flavor as Id hoped.
They were probably cranking it out since the Flaming Hot BBQ Fritos are coming back.
 

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
<Bronze Donator>
32,621
64,427
Man, I didn't even know this when I asked about them, but Buc-ee's is actually building a location just north of Denver off of I-25. Supposed to open next year.