The Fast Food Thread

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
I'm a huge fan of the Chicken Express spicy tendies, but they are obviously a lot different from other restaurants. I fucking love that if you get the fatty 20 express tenders with the side, you get a fucking pint of gravy to dip them into.

IHOP is basically cafeteria food. I have questions about what sort of person would go there for chicken tenders, and not to cure a hangover at 3am.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Cinge

Vyemm Raider
I used to get amazing tendies from little mom and pop pizza places. Which was surprisingly run by a lot of eastern Europeans or Russians(based on accents). But they all closed down. Now hardly any options. I am basically stuck with wingstop, where I can order 20 tendies for like 30 bucks, get them mildy hot(sorry i do not like medium to super hot stuff,I want flavor not pain) with that ranch dip that only these places seem to make.

Never even heard of places like Cheddar's or Churches or Chicken express.

• 1Thoughts & Prayers

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
For general tendies there are a few places that are solid as fuck. I'd take the Pepsi challenge with any of the 3 below and say they could face fuck IHOP tenders without even trying.

62c8aac3114c1e001872d7c6

• 2Quality Calories
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Cinge

Vyemm Raider
I will have to try chick Fil A. I did their sandwich once, it was good, but I was baffled. It was basically a huge patty of chicken between 2 buns with 1 pickle slice. No sauce and nothing else. Since its was my first time I had no clue if that was normal or if the person forgot. It was delicious so I didn't complain.

Just a matter do I feel like waiting in the long ass line that is there no matter the time of day.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
I will have to try chick Fil A. I did their sandwich once, it was good, but I was baffled. It was basically a huge patty of chicken between 2 buns with 1 pickle slice. No sauce and nothing else. Since its was my first time I had no clue if that was normal or if the person forgot. It was delicious so I didn't complain.

Just a matter do I feel like waiting in the long ass line that is there no matter the time of day.

Chik Fil A's lines move at the speed of lighting so don't be fooled into thinking a 2 mile line is a long wait it's probably 3 minutes. I can understand the trepidation because 4 people in line at McDonalds means a 36 hour wait.

As for the sandwich itself Chik Fil A is just a simple basic sandwich you can add sauce to it if you like and they have many options you can request for free if you like. Again not like McDonalds where they are going to bend you over and have their way with your anus over a packet of BBQ sauce.

• 5Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
For general tendies there are a few places that are solid as fuck. I'd take the Pepsi challenge with any of the 3 below and say they could face fuck IHOP tenders without even trying.

62c8aac3114c1e001872d7c6
Only place I'd add to that list is popeyes has a pretty damn good chicken tendy, though there bone in chicken is better so I never buy them. Only place I'll eat at Popeyes is in an airport though, at least then I know they're probably not felons, and less likely to get jumped.

Chik-fil-a sauces are awesome. Zesty buffalo is my favorite on the sandwich, though the honey packet can be good too. Also a second on the never skip a chik-fil-a because the line is long. They are a well oiled machine, and their line moves.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
For sit down chicken tenders, Cheesecake Factory has the best. For best results, dip them first in the mashed potatoes and then the BBQ sauce. Plus, being Cheesecake Factory, you get a mountain of them.

• 2Quality Calories
Reactions: 1 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
I dont know Cheesecake Factory has one of the most bloated dogshit over prices terrible menus in existence. The only reason Cheesecake Factory still is in business is because they server retard sized portions for turbo fats.

• 1Truth!

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
I dont know Cheesecake Factory has one of the most bloated dogshit over prices terrible menus in existence. The only reason Cheesecake Factory still is in business is because they server retard sized portions for turbo fats.
Cheesecake factory is an american dumpster fire of food. Yes it's grotesque, but by god, I am an american and have a right to pound 8000 calories between the bread, appetizer, meal, and dessert. Not a place I hit up often, but I know what I'm doing when I go there.

• 2Worf
  • 1Quality Calories
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Cheesecake factory is an american dumpster fire of food. Yes it's grotesque, but by god, I am an american and have a right to pound 8000 calories between the bread, appetizer, meal, and dessert. Not a place I hit up often, but I know what I'm doing when I go there.

• 3Quality Calories
  • 2Mother of God
Reactions: 4 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>

You add the Chik-Fil-A sauce to it bro.

CFA long ass line is super efficient. Wy faster than McDonalds and they have at least twice the traffic.

• 1Solidarity

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
So this is true in Florida. But it isn't in Texas.

Texas is all about taquerias within the gas station.
I go to a gas station in Texas that has a hybrid of both concepts. Basically just fried things, including fried mexican food, but they don't offer anything that isn't fried. Their bean and beef floutas are like fatness personified.

Hootie

Silver Knight of the Realm
Sadly i just moved to Denver so no more Publix tendies. They were getting more and more expensive so screw Publix.
On the good side they have In n Out here so looking forward to a Double and some animal fries.

• 1Quality Calories

Juvarisx

Florida
We have a PDQ near us and is pretty stellar for tenders

1685492583126.png

I like their PDQ sauce personally too.

Publix still is #1 around here but yea they have gotten pretty expensive as mentioned. They are branching out the flavors finally though they had Nashville hot ones yesterday.

• 2Quality Calories
Reactions: 1 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Seems like the prices for a Nashville Hot Chicken kinda place.

This one is my favorite in Austin.