<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
We are sexier?
Iskra Lawrence Kiss GIF by iskra

• 2Supertaster
Reactions: 1 users

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I haven't seen anything about this shake either. I happened to go inside a McDonald's a couple weeks ago and saw signs about "Grimace's Birthday" which caused me to quiz the kids that were with us to see if they actually knew about the McDonald's characters since I haven't seen them in a long time but the tik-tok grimace shake stuff has not made it on my radar despite me looking at Google News and YouTube daily.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
I haven't seen anything about this shake either. I happened to go inside a McDonald's a couple weeks ago and saw signs about "Grimace's Birthday" which caused me to quiz the kids that were with us to see if they actually knew about the McDonald's characters since I haven't seen them in a long time but the tik-tok grimace shake stuff has not made it on my radar despite me looking at Google News and YouTube daily.
It's in the app under meals. Grimace meal is a big mac and special shake and fries.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Burger King Thailand has introduced a cheeseburger with 20 slices of American cheese and no meat called “The Real Cheeseburger.”

real-cheeseburger-2.jpg

• 3Repost
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Gave into Buffalo Wild Wings adverts for burgers
I choose something chili burger. It was greasy yet somehow dry? And small. Do not recommend.
Had cheese curds instead of fries $3 upcharge. Worse by great margin than cheese curds from Cookout that are significantly cheaper. Hell. I'd get a Cookout burger over BWW ones

Relatable:

Screenshot_20230713-180920_Facebook.jpg

• 1Worf
  • 1Like

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Burger King Thailand has introduced a cheeseburger with 20 slices of American cheese and no meat called “The Real Cheeseburger.”

real-cheeseburger-2.jpg
dude just removed his poop snake is and already thinking about how 20slices can freely wreck his shit

denzel-training-day.gif

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
how did no one catch this?

McDonald’s one at least is a scam. You have to use the coupon in the app for it which of course locks you out from using any other. So unless you are going for just that then you’re better off using a different coupon. It’s the same with McDonald’s “rewards”.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
McDonald’s one at least is a scam. You have to use the coupon in the app for it which of course locks you out from using any other. So unless you are going for just that then you’re better off using a different coupon. It’s the same with McDonald’s “rewards”.
From the article:

"Customers will be able to select any size they want, and will not be required to make a purchase to receive the free fries."

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
The Taco Bell I went to the other day was out of Baja Blast. How does that happen?!?

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The Taco Bell I went to the other day was out of Baja Blast. How does that happen?!?

Its all in stores on shelves. I bought more today , since I figure they are about to go off the shelves until next year.

Pantry floor of 12 packs just for later. As I don't even drink all that much soda. Figure it will last a good 6months or so.

• 2Like

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team

More often than you think since Covid. It's the only reason I go anymore and they still run out, my Taco Bell is fucking dead too due to their prices and shit quality food. Makes me wonder what's going on as well.

I've almost stopped going all together due to the prices.

2 Tacos
2 Cheesy Gordita Crunch
1 Large Baja Blast Zero

$19.99

For those prices I can go to the high end taco shop across the street.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
More often than you think since Covid. It's the only reason I go anymore and they still run out, my Taco Bell is fucking dead too due to their prices and shit quality food. Makes me wonder what's going on as well.

I've almost stopped going all together due to the prices.

2 Tacos
2 Cheesy Gordita Crunch
1 Large Baja Blast Zero

$19.99

For those prices I can go to the high end taco shop across the street.
Taco John's is about as bad. I went there the other day and ordered 5 soft tacos and a large drink. Turns out regular ass soft tacos are $3 each now so it was like $18.50. I can get lunch at a sit-down Mexican place for less than that and there will be more and better food.

• 2Like
  • 1Thoughts & Prayers
Reactions: 2 users