The Fast Food Thread

joz123

Potato del Grande
Turns out regular ass soft tacos are $3 each now so it was like $18.50. I can get lunch at a sit-down Mexican place for less than that and there will be more and better food.

Jake Gyllenhaal No GIF

• 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 user

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Taco John's is about as bad. I went there the other day and ordered 5 soft tacos and a large drink. Turns out regular ass soft tacos are $3 each now so it was like $18.50. I can get lunch at a sit-down Mexican place for less than that and there will be more and better food.

I think they won't realize the error of their ways until it's too late, they've gotten so used to having people knocking down the door for their food that they won't be able to trim all the fat and I guarantee you the guys at the top aren't going to take a cut to save it.

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I've heard good things, haven't even seen one
Prices a bit out of control now sadly. Depending on location some are run really well like a chikfile with very nice staff.

Their patty melt is the way unless there's a really good special for the quarter. Banana posing shake pretty good right now.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Prices a bit out of control now sadly. Depending on location some are run really well like a chikfile with very nice staff.

Their patty melt is the way unless there's a really good special for the quarter. Banana posing shake pretty good right now.
I ate there a bunch when I lived in Houston. I actually wasn't a huge fan of the burgers, but that patty melt was legit. Also the bbq chicken sandwich was good.

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Sweet. Will stock up.

I hate them rotating all these dumb expensive Sundaes, more seasonal flavors please, the fall and Xmas stuff all was orgasmic. right now love the Sicilian orange or whatever.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I called ahead to the local BBQ joint for carry-out the other day. Got a piled high sliced brisket sandwich and fries that were so hot they melted the styrofoam clam shell for $14 and I was in and out in 5 minutes. A large combo at most of the drive-thrus in town would have cost just as much and taken longer and there's no comparison on the food quality. Might be off fast food for a while until the prices get more sane.

• 8Like
  • 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 8 users

joz123

Potato del Grande
Stopped in Barstow for Del Taco on a road trip. They put a tomato slice on everything.

1689533163216.png

• 1Like

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
Yeah fast food prices are dumb. I'm sitting at my favorite Mexican restaurant and got a taco, tostada, tamale, rice, and beans for 13 dollars. 2 big ass plates full of food. Fuck taco bell.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

rad

Lord of Guk
More often than you think since Covid. It's the only reason I go anymore and they still run out, my Taco Bell is fucking dead too due to their prices and shit quality food. Makes me wonder what's going on as well.

I've almost stopped going all together due to the prices.

2 Tacos
2 Cheesy Gordita Crunch
1 Large Baja Blast Zero

$19.99

For those prices I can go to the high end taco shop across the street.

Bruh - where the fuck you live Heko?

With the app here in CA you can get that for 12$ (including chips and cheese x2)

• 1Like