The Fast Food Thread

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
You use the app? All the 'value' of these joints are stuffed in their loyalty tools now. Beyond the deals, I usually get a free Cheesy Crunch every 2-3 trips thru their points system.
he lives in texas, he should be "loyal" to texmex

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
You use the app? All the 'value' of these joints are stuffed in their loyalty tools now. Beyond the deals, I usually get a free Cheesy Crunch every 2-3 trips thru their points system.
Imagine you want a taco, and to get it you:
  • Install special taco software on your own personal device that you carry at all times
  • Input your personal information into that taco software
  • Place all orders through your personal device and continue to carry it on you at all times

This is fine. jpeg

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team

I don't use any fast food apps. I guess I'm officially old, I get annoyed that I have to have an app to do anything anymore.

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
I don't use any fast food apps. I guess I'm officially old, I get annoyed that I have to have an app to do anything anymore.
I fought this fight against having a cell phone at all for about a decade before I gave up. If you want to be paranoid then get 3 phones. 1 for apps. 1 for calls. 1 burner.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I fought this fight against having a cell phone at all for about a decade before I gave up. If you want to be paranoid then get 3 phones. 1 for apps. 1 for calls. 1 burner.

You forgot your fed contact phone

Last edited:
  • 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

rad

Lord of Guk
Imagine you want a taco, and to get it you:
  • Install special taco software on your own personal device that you carry at all times
  • Input your personal information into that taco software
  • Place all orders through your personal device and continue to carry it on you at all times

This is fine. jpeg

rod.gif

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Tried the new Bacon Jalepeno Quarter Pounder - first the review then rant (abbr)

Nacho cheese pairs well with jalepenos, bacon makes sense.

Whole thing is fine. 5/10

Would I recommend it? Fuck no. Its combo is over $17 wtf gd is that?

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'll just order a large pizza for 8 bucks, drive 5 minutes to pick it up(so I dont get a 5 dollar delivery charge + tip) and have some left over for another meal or two.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I'll just order a large pizza for 8 bucks, drive 5 minutes to pick it up(so I dont get a 5 dollar delivery charge + tip) and have some left over for another meal or two.
are you driving 88mph to 1985 to get a pizza for 8bucks?

• 3Worf
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 4 users

joz123

Potato del Grande
Little Caesars still has pizzas for like 8 bucks. Would rather spend a couple bucks more and get Marcos.

• 2Like

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
are you driving 88mph to 1985 to get a pizza for 8bucks?

Uh no? Few places around me that have carry out deal for a large pizza for 8 bucks. Its 1 topping, but thats no biggy. The major franchise places and even a few mom and pop places.

As I have said here before, the dominos right be is good imo. It's maybe 300 yards away and maybe not top tier real pizza but its perfectly fine. And I use the 7.99 deal to just go pick up a pepperoni pizza , eat 3-4 slices and have more for another meal the next day.

Edit: I could do what joz said, but a marcos pizza with just cheese and pepperoni would cost almost 18.50. A big leap. A lot more then "a couple bucks".

Last edited:
  • 2Like

Xevy

Log Wizard
The current Taco Bell $5 cravings box is a really good deal right now. Chlupa (like 3.69 alone), Beefy 5 layer burriton ($2ish), crunchy taco ($1), and Cinnamon twists ($?) that you can sub for regular chips and cheese all with a medium drink (Baja Blast or fuck you).

We need this type of shit to bring down the rival prices for fast food. TBell is the best bet for hitting rock bottom prices ASAP because that used to be their wheelhouse. Hopefully we'll see McDoubles down to $1.50 at the most in the next year or two. I'd imagine McChickens hit $1 again within that time period as well.

• 2Like

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
The current Taco Bell $5 cravings box is a really good deal right now. Chlupa (like 3.69 alone), Beefy 5 layer burriton ($2ish), crunchy taco ($1), and Cinnamon twists ($?) that you can sub for regular chips and cheese all with a medium drink (Baja Blast or fuck you).

We need this type of shit to bring down the rival prices for fast food. TBell is the best bet for hitting rock bottom prices ASAP because that used to be their wheelhouse. Hopefully we'll see McDoubles down to $1.50 at the most in the next year or two. I'd imagine McChickens hit $1 again within that time period as well.

98.9% of Taco Bells advertise that $5 bullshit box and then charge like 7 payments of $43.99 for it. Taco Bell is fucking trash ass broken until Corporate learns to beat the ever living shit out of their retard franchise faggots.

• 1Like

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Tried the new Bacon Jalepeno Quarter Pounder - first the review then rant (abbr)

Nacho cheese pairs well with jalepenos, bacon makes sense.

Whole thing is fine. 5/10

Would I recommend it? Fuck no. Its combo is over $17 wtf gd is that?

I thought mine had too many jalapenos on it. Sort of hard to eat with them all falling out and it was just too much sour for the burger (and I love sour). They weren't too hot, in fact they weren't hot at all, but it's like if you put 15 pickle slices on one burger.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team

Jack in the Box and Whataburger are still low priced compared to taco bell.

• 1Like

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Maybe it's just because I dig Cheesy Bean and Rice burritos so much, but Taco Bell is still the ideal for me when it comes to cost effective fast food. 420 calories, 9g of protein, 6g of fiber, all for $1. Genuinely cheaper than grocery shopping. Days where I'm broke I'd rather go buy four of those and make them last all day instead of go to the grocery store.

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
Maybe it's just because I dig Cheesy Bean and Rice burritos so much, but Taco Bell is still the ideal for me when it comes to cost effective fast food. 420 calories, 9g of protein, 6g of fiber, all for $1. Genuinely cheaper than grocery shopping. Days where I'm broke I'd rather go buy four of those and make them last all day instead of go to the grocery store.

Cheesy bean and rice, add potato, add beef. It's one of the few cheapish options that is usually edible and still pretty filling.