The Fast Food Thread

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Went to Carl Jr's and the entire ordering process in the drive thru was AI taking the order and it was FUCKING PERFECT. Got everything right. Even repeated it back to me and I got my meal real quick.

• 5Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
An art

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1689990133816.jpg
    FB_IMG_1689990133816.jpg
    103.3 KB · Views: 12

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Just found these in the store, great flavor and plenty of heat (atleast for me). Do recommend.

1690150916884.png

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
I'm visiting in laws in Minnesota. I'm hoping to get to Culvers since there arent any close to Maryland. I'll likely only have one chance before we head home. What should I get to maximize my Culvers experience?

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I'm visiting in laws in Minnesota. I'm hoping to get to Culvers since there arent any close to Maryland. I'll likely only have one chance before we head home. What should I get to maximize my Culvers experience?

Lots of cheese curds

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Double Culvers Deluxe
Cheese curds
Any concrete (chocolate concrete with Reese's is my go to)

• 5Like
  • 3Solidarity
Reactions: 7 users

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Rocks aren't toxic. Just don't chew too hard and you'll be fine.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
I imagine wings have been debated ad nauseum somewhere in this thread but whatever.

Flew into Buffalo last week for work, figured I'd get wings a few times while I was out there. Tried Anchor Bar but it was meh (not sure what they were doing - they didn't quite seem "breaded" but there was a texture there as if someone at least sprinkled flour on them, and that seemed all wrong). Duff's was better. Hole in the wall in Olean called 3rd Base was better than both of them. Not sure why the fuck you'd ever be there beyond a very short list of reasons, but if you are, I'd recommend it.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Finding Baja Blast Zero in cans has been a fucking journey. Finally scored two 12pcs before vacation this weekend. I've been monitoring "in stock" shit through google and it seems like it's never updated correctly. Basically they dump a load in the warehouse, tick off "in stock" when it's all loaded (it wasn't "in stock" at the store online, but was physically available today), then don't tick it off "sold out" until some one yells at them. I'm just glad the place 2 miles from us had it and I didn't have to try the multiple places in the boonies 10+ miles away looking for it.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Double Culvers Deluxe
Cheese curds
Any concrete (chocolate concrete with Reese's is my go to)
Got it tonight. Really tasty. I went with a vanilla concrete with cheesecake and sugar cookie. We went to Dairy Queen the other day, and I definitely prefer Culvers concrete to a Blizzard.

• 5Like
  • 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 5 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Got it tonight. Really tasty. I went with a vanilla concrete with cheesecake and sugar cookie. We went to Dairy Queen the other day, and I definitely prefer Culvers concrete to a Blizzard.
Frozen custard > soft serve.

• 3Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 3 users

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
We just got an Andy’s frozen custard about 5 minutes from our house. I’ll still drive the 15 minutes to Culver’s. Their custard is that good.

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
Finding Baja Blast Zero in cans has been a fucking journey. Finally scored two 12pcs before vacation this weekend. I've been monitoring "in stock" shit through google and it seems like it's never updated correctly. Basically they dump a load in the warehouse, tick off "in stock" when it's all loaded (it wasn't "in stock" at the store online, but was physically available today), then don't tick it off "sold out" until some one yells at them. I'm just glad the place 2 miles from us had it and I didn't have to try the multiple places in the boonies 10+ miles away looking for it.

Google isn't gonna track store inventory.

You're 100% better off calling the store than wasting time online for shit like that.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Went to Carl Jr's and the entire ordering process in the drive thru was AI taking the order and it was FUCKING PERFECT. Got everything right. Even repeated it back to me and I got my meal real quick.
I like how basic interactive voice-to-text systems are now just called AI because everything is AI.

Anyway, I went to Popeyes and they ran out of pre-prepared Blackened Chicken so the guy had to make one from scratch. It was fantastic, best fast food I've ever eaten, not close. I should have thrown the biscuit in the trash and bought another sandwich.

• 1Quality Calories

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
I like how basic interactive voice-to-text systems are now just called AI because everything is AI.

Anyway, I went to Popeyes and they ran out of pre-prepared Blackened Chicken so the guy had to make one from scratch. It was fantastic, best fast food I've ever eaten, not close. I should have thrown the biscuit in the trash and bought another sandwich.

Wait are you suggesting something made fresh is better than something sitting under a heatlamp for an hour? You really have it all figured out Eyeore

• 1Worf

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Wait are you suggesting something made fresh is better than something sitting under a heatlamp for an hour? You really have it all figured out Eyeore
No. They always cook the Blackened Chicken breasts fresh, but most of them come all precut and preseasoned. This guy was out of those, and asked if I wanted one real spicy so he made one out of what was probably a marinating spicy chicken breast and then he covered it with a ton of pepper and seasoning.

They could have just said "no we're out."

• 1Like