The Fast Food Thread

Bruuce

Blackwing Lair Raider
The thai curry wing sauce from bww is really good imo. They do have the worst boneless wings tho

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
There is no fate too cruel for someone who orders chicken nuggets and calls them boneless wings.

BBW are the ones calling them wings!

I used to go to BBW fairly often like ten years ago and the wings were so much better back then. Or it might just be this particular store that's terrible.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
BBW are the ones calling them wings!

I used to go to BBW fairly often like ten years ago and the wings were so much better back then. Or it might just be this particular store that's terrible.

I think that is a bit of an all over the place thing. Many places started serving shittier smaller trashier chickens on all pieces not just wings. Especially since 2018 covid shit.

Except for Publix those mother fuckers still sell boxes of real wings.

joz123

Potato del Grande
6 piece boneless wings and fries for 5 bucks at Arbys. The honey BBQ was good and they have Buffalo also.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

joz123

Potato del Grande
and Arby sauce,
No Way Trump GIF by MOODMAN

• 2Supertaster
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
I like to squirt out the Arbys, horsey and three pepper sauce in a line and just get dirty in there with those fries. I also will dip the sandwich into it if I get roast beef, but I usually don’t. Roast beef is passable, but with all the other options they have why settle for just mediocre. I really miss their Italian sub. That thing was bomb.

• 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 1 user

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
I haven't been to Arby's in forever, tell me they haven't changed their mozzarella sticks?

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
They still have the mozzarella sticks but I don't usually get them so I can't say if they are the same as they used to be. I get the jalapeno poppers but I have to be careful to specify ranch because the employees at this store are all horny for that bronco berry sauce and they will give me that if I don't specifically ask for ranch. I've even had them ask if I've tried bronco berry when I ask for ranch and then they look sad when I say I have.

• 1Like

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
They still have the mozzarella sticks but I don't usually get them so I can't say if they are the same as they used to be. I get the jalapeno poppers but I have to be careful to specify ranch because the employees at this store are all horny for that bronco berry sauce and they will give me that if I don't specifically ask for ranch. I've even had them ask if I've tried bronco berry when I ask for ranch and then they look sad when I say I have.
The bronco berry is crack. Love that stuff, but only with the poppers. I'm also not a huge ranch guy.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
The bronco berry is crack. Love that stuff, but only with the poppers. I'm also not a huge ranch guy.
It's obvious that you are not alone based on the way the employees act. I'm not a big ranch guy either but the bronco berry is too sugary for me and poppers just aren't supposed to be sweet in my mind.

• 1Like

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team

Is there anyone that makes this stuff in a bottle you can buy for the house? I just got that air fryer and I keep eyeballin those stuffed peppers but I know they will suck without Bronco Berry.

• 1Like