The Fast Food Thread

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
1702294764950.png

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
View attachment 503924

We got one of these and I haven't tried it yet...
10 years late, I think youll find recent comments are unfortunately in your future, shrunken tender size for a hefty cost. Tasty and good but I don't think worth the squeeze at all.
Im just glad we have this more sit down chain but fast cafe counter service called Charlies chicken which has meaty juicy chicken chunks that are pretty reasonably priced and great home sides.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Strangely still lines at my newish Raising Canes months after opening. The chicken is mid-tier tenders, the fries are below other fast food brands, and you're probably dropping the cole slaw for extra toast which is their best menu item but paying CFA combo prices for a 4pc box.

I can accept it if the chicken quality is region based and i'm screwed in that regard, but even for crinkle fries they are a weak offering.

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Haven't had a good burger in so long. Beef doesn't taste the same to me - Are you experiencing quality drops or is this a me thing?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Haven't had a good burger in so long. Beef doesn't taste the same to me - Are you experiencing quality drops or is this a me thing?
Hrmmmm, have you tried male enhancement drugs? I'd ask @folper about these sort of problems.

• 1Worf

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team

Most Fast food burgers and cheaper places definitely suck now. I miss Rodeo Goat.

There is a local mom & pop burger shop nearby that is as good as it gets around here, even Whataburger doesn't taste right anymore.

• 1Like

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
wow america really knows how to invade
aa2c8176441c836b7d4009d0db7f7f05.png

Oh yeah it's been here for several years now. I'm firmly convinced Shake Shack is the best burger in Japan. The meat is just infinitely better.

Expensive as fuck though.

We also have Carl Jnrs and Wendys, and I've heard Smash Burger is looking to expand. As well as the usual suspects - McDonalds, Burger King, KFC, Dominos, Pizza Hut, Subway. All are way better than the US versions but worse than the Australian versions.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Oh yeah it's been here for several years now. I'm firmly convinced Shake Shack is the best burger in Japan. The meat is just infinitely better.

Expensive as fuck though.

We also have Carl Jnrs and Wendys, and I've heard Smash Burger is looking to expand. As well as the usual suspects - McDonalds, Burger King, KFC, Dominos, Pizza Hut, Subway. All are way better than the US versions but worse than the Australian versions.
are there any jap joints that offer "americun hamburger!" and do it well? or just let shake shack do it's thing?

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
are there any jap joints that offer "americun hamburger!" and do it well? or just let shake shack do it's thing?
There was a place by mt fuji that had the best american style hamburger i have ever had. I think it was called route 66.