The Fast Food Thread

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Sisters and Brothers listen to Jah,
Hear his words from near and far,
Haile Selassie he sit on the throne.
Hear what he saying, Hear what he saying (Repeated 10 times.)
JAH! JAH! JAH!

Rise up and follow Selassie, the king.
A new tomorrow to you he will bring (Repeat.)
E-the-o-pi-a
He'll bring new hope to ya.
Hear what he saying, Hear what he saying.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Ethiopian BBQ is amazing.
Ethiopian food in general is amazing. Biggest benefit of living near DC is an authentic Ethiopian place on every corner.

I love the spicy brown one that comes with a hard boiled egg and a chicken leg, whatever it's called.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Ethiopian food in general is amazing. Biggest benefit of living near DC is an authentic Ethiopian place on every corner.

I love the spicy brown one that comes with a hard boiled egg and a chicken leg, whatever it's called.

It's called Doro Watt and it's delicious. Also not hard to make.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Yeah Doro Wat is amazing.

My neighbor is Ethiopian and jokingly said a bride to be gets judged by their soon to be mother-in-law on how well they can prepare Doro Wat. Lol

That dish is God tier and very spicy.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Yeah Doro Wat is amazing.

My neighbor is Ethiopian and jokingly said a bride to be gets judged by their soon to be mother-in-law on well how they can prepare Doro Wat. Lol

That dish is God tier and very spicy.

It is spicy, but it's the kind of spicy that as long as you keep eating it doesn't bother you. But one you stop, you better have some milk or water or whatever your pleasure to stop the burn.

I've also learned the Ethiopian tradition of "drinking" soup with a half corn on the cob. Spice the corn on the cob, then each time you dip it in the soup you suck out the soup, and that replaces a spoon. It's kind of disgusting, but it works and it adds flavour.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
It is spicy, but it's the kind of spicy that as long as you keep eating it doesn't bother you. But one you stop, you better have some milk or water or whatever your pleasure to stop the burn.

I've also learned the Ethiopian tradition of "drinking" soup with a half corn on the cob. Spice the corn on the cob, then each time you dip it in the soup you suck out the soup, and that replaces a spoon. It's kind of disgusting, but it works and it adds flavour.
lol no way I could do that with corn

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Every time I hear shit like this I am tempted to "identify" as a transracial transexual black lesbian and apply for those jobs. :(

I changed my Probounds to they Them on my work accounts about a month ago, and in the last survey about two years ago I self identified as Asian.

No one has said a word about to, but I’m starting to use this shit against them in case I ever need it. I already only refer to my wife as my partner when meeting new HR staff and executives. They can assume I’m gay.

Keeping the target of the woke losers off of me and on the other straight white guys

• 1Worf

Palum

what Suineg set it to
What the fuck like some of those are shitty I don't know how they survive but how are KFC and Subway that high in particular. KFC is worse than gas station chicken and subway is just awful these days to the point I refuse to go.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
What the fuck like some of those are shitty I don't know how they survive but how are KFC and Subway that high in particular. KFC is worse than gas station chicken and subway is just awful these days to the point I refuse to go.
KFC used to be good at one point. Heck, if you travel to the third world, it still is really good. KFC in south america is top shelf from what I ate, and I'll never forget eating in this goofy ass one. Maybe there's still some good KFC in the US, but it's been fucking awful every time I've had it. Lord knows how you fuck up fried chicken.

1703568806569.jpeg

I don't know how Subway stays in business either. I go there once in a blue moon when I don't mind fighting a retarded paki to get toppings on my hand cake when I get a good coupon, but I can't imagine the sort of person who thinks "I want to eat and experience this" on a regular basis.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Krispy Krunchy Chicken the gas station franchise is objectively superior to KFC.

• 1Truth!