The Fast Food Thread

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
This thread was founded by the Angry Whooper. I started the original foh fast food thread based on the angry chicken whooper. Still one of the best fast food options out there.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Trapped in Randomonia>
I was driving through Dartmouth Mass and there was a brand new Wendys of the future looking building, with big banners saying it just opened. Had the pulled pork, was pretty good for fast food but a bit dry even with the sauce. Had some dollar chicken sandwiches too and they were better than most things I'd pay 2-3 dollars for.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I was driving through Dartmouth Mass and there was a brand new Wendys of the future looking building, with big banners saying it just opened. Had the pulled pork, was pretty good for fast food but a bit dry even with the sauce. Had some dollar chicken sandwiches too and they were better than most things I'd pay 2-3 dollars for.
The one right by the university? That place was crazy. I ate there and then came back the next day after class and the place was completely demolished, like the building just straight up disappeared. I never got to go to the futuristic Wendy's, but the same thing happened to the BK down the road and I ate there. Didn't feel futuristic.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I had the pulled pork french fries yesterday at Wendy's. They were pretty good for fast food "bbq".

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I'm surprised no one posted any of the In-n-Out Burger shenanigans after that giant burger. In-n-Out will actually put as many patties on a double double as you want for like $.90 a patty.

Behold, the 100x100:

yDck8tI.jpg
RgGMy1K.jpg

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
So the mini apple pie things that Pizza Hut has are all sorts of delicious.

In other news, their giant cookies sucks.

Salshun_sl

shitlord
I'm surprised no one posted any of the In-n-Out Burger shenanigans after that giant burger. In-n-Out will actually put as many patties on a double double as you want for like $.90 a patty.

Behold, the 100x100:]
This was back in 2004. The limit is a 4x4 now and has been for many years.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
There's Eagle's Deli in Boston that has the challenge (from Man v Food) where if you top the last record the new menu item you can name. Last I looked it was around 20 or so patties (plus about 5 pounds of fries).

Adam12

Molten Core Raider
There's Eagle's Deli in Boston that has the challenge (from Man v Food) where if you top the last record the new menu item you can name. Last I looked it was around 20 or so patties (plus about 5 pounds of fries).
It'd be great to win that and name something The Jeter or The Eli Manning or whatever.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Trapped in Randomonia>
The one right by the university? That place was crazy. I ate there and then came back the next day after class and the place was completely demolished, like the building just straight up disappeared. I never got to go to the futuristic Wendy's, but the same thing happened to the BK down the road and I ate there. Didn't feel futuristic.
It was across from some big fucking mall I think. Had to drive my mom to Falmouth Hospital... from southern RI... 2 hours each way ftl.