The Final Fantasy Mega Thread - Now playing FFXV

turbo

Molten Core Raider
Haha that was pretty fucking funny. I haven't been able to get into a FF game since FF3 (6) other then FF12. I 'm sorry i just CAN NOT ENJOY fucking modern day setting bullshit. Pushing a car in the desert....come on. Just ruins the whole thing for me.

Graphics look amazing though.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Tits near the end, does say this is the best example of HDR usage although it does criticize the FPS in current builds. Hopefully any jitter will be fixed by launch.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Man, I'm desperate for this game to be good but I think there is maybe a 20% chance of that happening. I get the Square is tight lipped about things, but what little we've seen of this so far looks pretty meh to me. Would love to be wrong of course...

Kriptini

Vyemm Raider
The Conan video didn't even show any of the combat lol. It's like they tried to make it look bad on purpose.

Pushing a car in the desert....come on. Just ruins the whole thing for me

That particular part is a vehicle for exposition. There's some good dialogue that happens.

Malakriss

If you look at other videos from the Clueless Gamer series they barely show any in-game footage or anything relevant at all. Which makes you question the entire purpose of it but it's not like they shit the bed on only this one.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
If you look at other videos from the Clueless Gamer series they barely show any in-game footage or anything relevant at all. Which makes you question the entire purpose of it but it's not like they shit the bed on only this one.

I'm thinking the purpose may be for comedy, not a game review.

Xalara

Golden Squire
It's supposed to be comedy, though this time around he seemed to be particularly harsh. I suspect it's because the FFXV marketing team chose to showcase the wrong parts.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
If you're going to showcase a game like this, have them start at a mission giver, and then follow them as they do the mission.

FFXV marketing team completey bollocksed up that review content for sure. Game looked unappealing as fuck, and I say that having already preordered it on ps4.

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
If WoFF sets the bar for the next generation of square games 15 should be pretty rockin. WOFF is a sweet heart of a game, really enjoying it.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
WoFF... I like everything so far but goddamn how many fucking piece of shit tutorials do I need. It was a solid hour of that shit before I could really play. I fell asleep irl too so saved and went to bed.

Malakriss

Looks like some stores in Peru got their shipment of FFXV boxes and they got out in the wild early. 7.24 GB launch patch

bho

Bronze Knight of the Realm
what do people do these days - do i buy it digitally and download it, or do i amazon it for day 1 delivery?

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
I am getting it for 25 bucks :) beat buy gamers club and points rewards.