The Final Fantasy Mega Thread - Now playing FFXV

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Show us where the bad time-traveling sorceress touched you.
SKTjHSb.png

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
That draw & junction system is so bad, and levelling makes the game harder since random encounters scale to you. So bizarre.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
FF9 had actual likable characters that weren't weeb faggot fantasies. That is why it's one of my favorites. It's more classic fantasy tropes than most FF. C'mon, you can't hate on Vivi, dammit!

• 5Like
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 7 users

Lunis

Blackwing Lair Raider
FF9 had actual likable characters that weren't weeb faggot fantasies. That is why it's one of my favorites. It's more classic fantasy tropes than most FF. C'mon, you can't hate on Vivi, dammit!

The first 1/3rd of 9 ranks up there with the best FF games, the rest of the game is pretty mediocre. But at least this game had a fantasy theme instead of science fiction teen emo faggotry.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
bruh kuja is like the EPITOME of weeb faggotry

Kuja-ffix-boss.png
GW320H224

And you kill him, as you should any weeb faggot. The game clearly has far less weeb faggotry than pretty much every FF after 6.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>

I know,right? I mean, just look at the main character. Nothing says "not weeb" effeminate blonde guy with a tail.

Dissidia_Zidane.png

Nope. No weeb here

proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpeg

The chef-looking oompa-loompa next to the purple-haired loli, and the anthro-rat that jumps really high is the epitome of western manliness.

• 2Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
I know,right? I mean, just look at the main character. Nothing says "not weeb" effeminate blonde guy with a tail.

View attachment 179820

Nope. No weeb here

View attachment 179822

The chef-looking oompa-loompa next to the purple-haired loli, and the anthro-rat that jumps really high is the epitome of western manliness.
See. Such an awesome game. I knew you faggots would come around.

• 4Worf

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
If Vaan & Penelo were never invented then 12 would have been the least weeb game. But we would have settled for them simply finishing the game/story before shipping like all the rest.

• 4Like

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
Maybe Emo-Weeb would've been a better description for the post-6 Final Fantasies. I apologize for pissing on your waifus.

Siliconemelons

the bad black mages where kick ass and had some epic cgi cutscenes

Baddies in 9, like Kefka in 6 , ACTUALLY FUCKED SHIT UP, ya know, destroyed the last vestiges and land of an entire race, blew up other shit... kefka destroyed the world and made one of the strongest female leads in gaming history so fucking depressed she suicided (yet failed) and the other female lead said "cant beat him, so... I will foster chillrens"

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Maybe Emo-Weeb would've been a better description for the post-6 Final Fantasies. I apologize for pissing on your waifus.

Let's be honest here. They're pretty much all weebish except for a few characters across the entire series.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chris

Potato del Grande
FF9 has you play as a weeb faggot and his weeb faggot friends (and one hot girl) to kill a weeb faggot and his weeb faggot clown minions. During the game, two of the weeb faggots have an underage gay marriage by dwarves. The protagonist decides against going home to bang the hot princess to hang out in a tree with his gay evil clone brother with a thong for a few years at the end of the game.

Oh but Squall is a little emo? Characters are FF8 are actually sexually interested in each other. Quistis tries to seduce Squall at the start of the game but he just danced with Rinoa and he is dreaming about his adopted sister Ellone. Selphie/Irvine, Squall/Rinoa get together at the end. Cid has a sexy sorcress wife, Laguna getting with Squall and Rinoa's moms is a subplot and he gets one pregnant...

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users