<Banned>
Whatever..

proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Rude

Potato del Grande
Chris Chris , FF8 is garbage. Get over it. While 12 sucks too it at least had more side content.

• 1Barf
Reactions: 1 user

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
FF2 - Radical new level up system, and story emphasis
FF4 - Huge story emphasis, set story based jobs and temporary party members
FF5 - Marry FF3's system and FF4's story emphasis

FF2 had temporary party members throughout the game. and FF5 is my favorite Final Fantasy, but it's story is barely better than FF3's. probably not even as strong as FF2's story.

speaking of FF5 being my favorite -- anyone that is into these games for the combat and character customization systems and whatnot, if you haven't played 5, you gotta play it. the mechanics of it are the best of any main series FF game, and overall second to FFT.

• 1Like

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
speaking of FF5 being my favorite -- anyone that is into these games for the combat and character customization systems and whatnot, if you haven't played 5, you gotta play it. the mechanics of it are the best of any main series FF game, and overall second to FFT.

Never played V until Anthologies on PS1, but man that job system was amazing. I'm a story guy so V isn't close to the top of my best FF list, but the system sure is fun to play.

• 1Like

Lodi

Blackwing Lair Raider

FF5 has fantastic combat; the class system is a blast. I think it's probably the most underrated FF, as no one ever talks about it.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
The downfall of FF are the new gay ass combat systems. Go back to turn based.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

General Antony

Vyemm Raider
Balthier is the main protagonist of FF12. Once you small brain idiots realize that the story is actually pretty wonderful.

• 1Salty
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 2 users

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
The FF12 ending always left me with 2 thoughts: Delete Vaan and why wasn't that version of Penelo in from the start?

Rude

Potato del Grande
FF5 has fantastic combat; the class system is a blast. I think it's probably the most underrated FF, as no one ever talks about it.
The last boss being a tree probably didn't do the game any favors.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Very true. 13 was turn based but you could auto attack the entire game. I did that

And the last boss. What the fuck
It's not a Final Fantasy game if the last boss doesn't make you think "what the fuck?".

At least 13 did that right. 12 didn't and I hear that 15 didn't either.

• 1Picard

Derkon

Trakanon Raider
I bought the FF12 remaster and got bored of the story after 20 hours or so. Most everything else seemed fine but just couldn't stay interested in what was going on.

I didn't think they could make a worse FF than 13 but 15 managed to by a mile. I was actually pretty angry at myself for buying that shit at launch, I had a gut feeling it was going to suck but got caught in the hype heh. At least FF13 felt like a complete game.

• 1Like

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
The only good thing to come out of buying FF15 at launch for me was that it was the impetus for buying a PS4 Pro which led me to other actually good games like HZD/GoW/Spider-Man etc...

• 2Like