The Fires of Heaven Podcast

McFly

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
If someone gets them in discord or their skype info, I'll definitely do that. 😉 I've actually already considered Sam, and I just have to see if he's out of prison yet.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
An episode on Noodleface. Acclaimed guild leader. Adored by all. Posted his penis here technically

• 2Worf
  • 1GreNeg
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 6 users

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
I think Episode 1 turned out great, thanks a lot for putting in the work to make this happen McFly McFly :) I'm dreaming up a medal for you as we speak :p

An ongoing series of interviews with forum 'luminaries' is a good idea and I bet there's weeks worth of content there that people would listen to going forward. I'd be really interested to hear Mario Speedwagon Mario Speedwagon 's interview for instance, since he's been Amod around here for so long and for so many different administrations.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
I think Episode 1 turned out great, thanks a lot for putting in the work to make this happen McFly McFly :) I'm dreaming up a medal for you as we speak :p

An ongoing series of interviews with forum 'luminaries' is a good idea and I bet there's weeks worth of content there that people would listen to going forward. I'd be really interested to hear Mario Speedwagon Mario Speedwagon 's interview for instance, since he's been Amod around here for so long and for so many different administrations.
Do I have to donate money now to give this a American eagle erection reaction?

• 1Solidarity

Kriptini

Vyemm Raider
Could you upload the podcast as audio-only to a place other than YouTube? Would love to listen to this in my car during my commute, but since I don't have unlimited data, YouTube is a no go.

• 4Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

McFly

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Could you upload the podcast as audio-only to a place other than YouTube? Would love to listen to this in my car during my commute, but since I don't have unlimited data, YouTube is a no go.
Sure thing man. 😊

• 1Solidarity

Nola

Trakanon Raider
You have a good radio voice. No homo. Reminds me of Art Bell from Coast to Coast AM.

• 2Like

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Good listen. I've sub'd to your YouTube channel.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I barely understand anything about podcasts. How long will it take for that podcast to populate down to castbox? Do I need to request it somehow when it's a new program like this?

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
hmm reminds me of The Ongoing History of New Music with Alan Cross radio show. Impressive production value, now you just need to sell male enhancement supplements and water filters.

Last edited:
  • 1Truth!

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
sound levels need to be worked on. LLR sound was way off. All-in-all quite good intro show.

McFly

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I barely understand anything about podcasts. How long will it take for that podcast to populate down to castbox? Do I need to request it somehow when it's a new program like this?
I haven't published it on any "official" podcast services like Apple or Google podcasts. (Stitcher etc) Just for now I'm only putting it up on YouTube and SoundCloud. I will look into it. 😊

Edit: Ok looked into it and have it up on Castbox as well = Fires of Heaven Podcast | Listen Free on Castbox.

sound levels need to be worked on. LLR sound was way off. All-in-all quite good intro show.
Unfortunately the since I was using Discord and LLR had a new microphone, and it seems the connection quality was in & out, the only thing I could do was level balance the audio. I might consider using Skype in the future. But we'll see how it goes first.

Last edited:
  • 1Blown
  • 1Solidarity