The Flash

Malkav

French Madman
Good god that episode was terrible.

Women gonna be retarded, letting the bad guy and the drug meta go when they had them.

Qhue

Trump's Staff
Ralph Dibny is almost perfect. He looks so much like the comic version it's uncanny.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Haus

<Silver Donator>
Yes, if they have gotten two things right this season it's been...
A) Get the old , more enjoyable, team back together for the most part...
B) Ralph F*ing Dibny. Someone in casting deserves their yearly bonus on that hire alone. And it's always good to have him around if you're going to do a "Crisis" of some kind... ;)

I see they didn't get the memo that Supergirl already covers their need for slobbering the knob of feminism that they don't need to have a "#feminism" episode which was supposedly about the main characters bachelor party. But all the CW shows I've seen lately (with the possible exception of Supernatural) seem to be wanting to get in on the "Look.. we're all WOKE and shit!" angle.

Furthermore.... Did I just mentally check out to the point and miss it, or did they seem to agree that the girls wouldn't tell the guys about a new Meta and a Meta criminal mastermind? Even though they know they need to identify the new Metas in town?!?

ShakyJake

<Donor>
You know, it's laughable at how easily the Flash is defeated at times. Him running laps around something then promptly getting knocked out is getting mighty old.

Div

Silver Knight of the Realm
This last episode was the first episode of this season I actually enjoyed. DeVoe seems like a badass.

Qhue

Trump's Staff
Yeah I actually enjoyed this more than 'Justice League's, I really wonder what these people could have done with that sort of big budget...

The Easter eggs and fan service were off the charts in this crossover. From the inclusion of The Ray and mention of the Freedom Fighters to subtle nods like Barry and Iris's daughter showing up to the wedding in disguise as a cater waiter the whole thing had me yelling at the screen in joy pretty much the whole time.

The only unfortunate thing was that they lacked the room for an even further extended roster of the DCTVU like Ralph Dibny.

Was a bit surprised that Citizen Cold stayed behind but The Ray didn't, especially as he is from Earth One... I have to expect with the intro and backstory that we will see more of The Ray in at least one of the shows.

Malkav

French Madman
They really did great this year. I was kinda expecting some half ass self contained crossover without any consequences for the individual shows, but god was I happy to be wrong.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I enjoyed most of it much more than I expected to, with a couple nerd nitpicks of course. Hey, I'm The Flash, who can literally go scout a base 20+ km away (including determining that there is a power dampener...how did he find that out, run into it??) in less than a second, or grabs Diggle from Star City in the same span of time, but when he's chasing Red Tornado he struggles to keep up. Well, except for when he's "struggling" as I mentioned and then The Ray says to do a barrell roll so he zips ahead and does a bajillion circles to generate lightning, as if Tornado isn't even moving. It would be one thing if they had him say he can't take him by himself so he's just hanging back, but he could have literally been punching him thousands of times, even a bunch of "Speed Punches" if you want to lower the number some. He tried to jump on his back once and then basically gave up. Gaaaaaaay.jpg. Not to mention the times when Reverse Flash wasn't around and Barry should have been disarming and tying up every Nazi in 1.7 seconds flat. Guess you have to give some screen time to the normies though.

Ubergirl or whatever they were calling her was hot as fuck, holy shit. So sad she's gone forever. I guess Killer Frost is totally under control now too? Sucks about the Professor, I always liked him as an actor, from way back on Alias is the first time I remember seeing him and he was great.

Snart and Heat Gun Guy that I forget now because I never watch Legends were awesome almost every time they were on screen. "You hit that?" was classic.

Malkav

French Madman
Snart and Heat Gun Guy that I forget now because I never watch Legends were awesome almost every time they were on screen. "You hit that?" was classic.

Rory is like the only redeeming factor of Legends this season. They almost seemed competent in this crossover though.

But yeah, a lot of ridiculous details. Like in the last battle, when the Hero team arrive, you have Nazis machine-gunning and throwing grenades at civilians, yet somehow when Evil Arrow tell them to attack the Heroes they charge for hand to hand combat. WTF guys?

Last edited:

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Victor Garber is headed back to broadway. It has been known he was leaving for awhile. He got a good send off though.

Also Heat Wave gets almost all the good one liners on Legends.

Qhue

Trump's Staff
I haven't watched much of Legends this year so I did not know before the crossover that they had added Isis to the cast. Of course they can't call her that since the name has been corrupted, likely irreversibly.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Most here don't like Legends, but for me it is the most fun to watch out of the CW shows. Especially since the emo level is much lower than Flash and Arrow.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Malkav

French Madman
I really can't get over the fact that they are just a bunch of bumbling retards.
I still keep watching by habit, but god damn each time I see Nate being his usual dumbass I want to throw things at my TV.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
It's really interesting that the did the Marriage's on the Legends episode. I think it was really well done. This was by far the best crossover event they've done. It really needs to be done like this where you just have the whole crew together front to back, instead of you get the hero swapping show with the support cast from the other. Those always feel really awkward.

ShakyJake

<Donor>
Is the SpeedForce time control or something? Because I don't understand this whole "standing around really fast" thing.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Is the SpeedForce time control or something? Because I don't understand this whole "standing around really fast" thing.

I assume even though they are "standing still" they are probably still vibrating fast enough to keep them in "Flashtime." It's not a time control thing because time is still moving forward but just not as fast for the speedsters. It's also why they were getting tired and why the normies couldn't take the strain for long.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user