The Flash

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I get to where I'm afraid to click on a thread when it feels like it's time for a new episode. Since I DVR everything, I forget when stuff airs.
Well there should have been an episode last night but they're randomly taking a week off. No Arrow tonight either.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
rrr_img_94407.jpg
i dunno if pics like these are considered rumors, teasers or straight up spoilers.

supertouch_sl

shitlord
Since it's been confirmed that Tom Cavanagh will return for season 2, I'd wager that Barry goes back in time to prevent Wells' death and to persuade him to build the particle accelerator, thereby creating a new timeline that includes Caitlin as Killer Frost, Crisco as Vibe, and the real Harrison Wells.

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I thought they said hawkgirl was going to be on the show a long time ago, I thought they meant Shiara though. Not sure that really needs to be spoilered, we new what characters were going to appear in season 1,

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
This show will still have less time travel shenanigans than Star Trek Voyager.

ShakyJake

<Donor>
Since it's been confirmed that Tom Cavanagh will return for season 2, I'd wager that Barry goes back in time to prevent Wells' death
My prediction is this: Barry goes back to time to save his mom and ends up saving the original Harrison Wells in the process. This results in the particle accelerator not getting built until 2020. Because of this, Barry no longer has the speed force (ala Flashpoint Paradox). That'll be the cliffhanger.

Beginning of season 2 will be about becoming the Flash again in order to repair the timeline or some other peril.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
If that's the case S2 will be full on Speedforce lore and a good chance we'll see more of the various speedsters, which would be fucking awesome. Wally West would be an excellent excuse for more Linda Park.

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I know they are having fun, just cheesy. I laughed with Cold and Heat wave were just shooting everywhere again

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
That was awesome. Not only is it awesome that the CW is up for doing something like that, but I love the fact that the actors are willing/able to do it. At the beginning I thought it was just going to be Ollie/Barry with everyone else being blurry/cloaked/hidden, and then they all started showing up.