The Flash

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I got the feeling hes going to be around atleast in legends of tomorrow. I wish they were able to do more of the slow mo fighting they showef the one episode

lower case g

Lord Nagafen Raider
HOLY SHIT I didn't see that coming! On one hand, I can't believe it's already the season finale, on the other hand, there was so much awesome packed into the season, I can't believe it's only the finale of season one.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
no, i saw the giant foot from that LoT clip, but i didnt catch KF. guess i gotta watch that again. that scene with barry's mom got me right in the feels

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
not really, by killing eddie thawne they just opened up a massive timehole. no eddie no RF descendent, no flash, no meta humans no nothing.

Cybsled

I hate the "oh shit, I've been erased from the timeline, so I will just vanish before you!" Back to the Future version of time travel. If someone was erased from time, it would be like Doctor Who when they had that crack in the universe erasing stuff. They got erased and it literally was like they never existed...no one remembered them, etc.

Ganthorn

N00b
I hate the "oh shit, I've been erased from the timeline, so I will just vanish before you!" Back to the Future version of time travel. If someone was erased from time, it would be like Doctor Who when they had that crack in the universe erasing stuff. They got erased and it literally was like they never existed...no one remembered them, etc.
I was thinking that was what caused the portal to open again. Maybe this version of the timeline collapsing?

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I was expecting Barry to change his mind about even going to the past, and for Thawne to be like 'ok fine then you fucking jackass this prison wasnt really holding me anyway' and thats why they fight. I wasn't expecting the 'he goes back in time so the show writers can punch you right in the fucking feels'. Also didn't see that shit with Eddie coming, was expecting Barry to be 'guess what im faster than you now'.

Fantastic episode, what an end to the season.

Ganthorn

N00b
One thing that I don't get is after Wells tells him how to go back in time etc. WTF would they actually let wells out and into a time machine? Be like thanks now we know how to do this k thx. Rot in your cell bitch.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
One thing that I don't get is after Wells tells him how to go back in time etc. WTF would they actually let wells out and into a time machine? Be like thanks now we know how to do this k thx. Rot in your cell bitch.
This can be explained away by saying it's just the typical Flash stupidity that he demonstrates in all comic books, animation, and tv shows.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
so legends of tomorrow is due to be released in winter of 16. i am guessing all the players from the show will be popping in flash/arrow this coming season, we already got a cameo from hawkgirl in central city. but first they need to fix this massive clusterfuck of a black hole. i dunno, maybe rip hunter or jay garrick show up? crazy episode and an even crazier cliffhanger.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
so legends of tomorrow is due to be released in winter of 16. i am guessing all the players from the show will be popping in flash/arrow this coming season, we already got a cameo from hawkgirl in central city. but first they need to fix this massive clusterfuck of a black hole. i dunno, maybe rip hunter or jay garrick show up? crazy episode and an even crazier cliffhanger.
I was wondering who the fuck that random ass chick was, then I happened to google some of the Legends actors just now and saw that was Ciara Renee. Really weird way to stick her in the Arrowverse.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I was expecting Barry to change his mind about even going to the past, and for Thawne to be like 'ok fine then you fucking jackass this prison wasnt really holding me anyway' and thats why they fight. I wasn't expecting the 'he goes back in time so the show writers can punch you right in the fucking feels'. Also didn't see that shit with Eddie coming, was expecting Barry to be 'guess what im faster than you now'.

Fantastic episode, what an end to the season.
Pretty much sums up all my main thoughts tonight. When I heard the gunshot and Wells backed off I was like "What? Joe stopped him with a fucking bullet!?" then it panned to Eddie and I said out loud "Ohhhh shit!". Last 10 minutes of the episode were fucking great.

but first they need to fix this massive clusterfuck of a black hole. i dunno, maybe rip hunter or jay garrick show up? crazy episode and an even crazier cliffhanger.
I'm assuming the "Rip Hunter would be proud" name drop was a set up for Barry getting help from him to fix the singularity blackhole tornado timefuck.

And Wells reaction when Garrick's helmet came through was fucking perfect.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i wonder if there is any possibility that karen gillan could show up for a cameo on flash or LoT? would be so nerdtastic if they had a mini Who reunion now that they turned rory into a timelord more or less. i mean they got riversong and capt jack on arrow, these guys are obviously doctor who fans.