The Flash

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I liked the ending, but this episode just felt sloppy and poorly written. /shrug maybe it's just me. >_<
It wasn't just you, the writing has generally been poor ever since they started diluting the writing pool across so many shows.

Kinda silly they didn't have Hartley for this episode, but they did at least name check him.
This season has been pretty bad,

Well's = Sucks but not the worst writing, atleast he makes some valid argument
Harry = Kill him off and he hasnt been in the show
Zoom = Writing is so bad you no longer care
Caitlin = PTSD with a vilain that makes no sense
Barry = For being one of the smartest people hes a complete moron
Cisco = Does his vibe and makes stupid faces, no more humor

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
All the shows haven't been as good this year, but I have hope for next year now that Geoff Johns has been put in charge of the DC Movie/TV stuff. Fuck Snyder and Goyer.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I wonder what Harry was doing while everyone else was partying at the West house at the end there? I guess he was left to recover alone, all by himself in the totally safe secret hideout that no villain has ever walked into unannounced.

Turns out he actually was in the safest spot!

Devlin

Golden Squire
This season has been pretty bad,

Well's = Sucks but not the worst writing, atleast he makes some valid argument
Harry = Kill him off and he hasnt been in the show
Zoom = Writing is so bad you no longer care
Caitlin = PTSD with a vilain that makes no sense
Barry = For being one of the smartest people hes a complete moron
Cisco = Does his vibe and makes stupid faces, no more humor
Pretty much.

Last season Wells was a very very good villain, the storyline was well paced and although comic fans could telegraph most of what happened it was all done so nicely it didn't really matter.

Jay/Hunter/Zoom is no Professor Zoom. This whole season has just been so boring, I don't care about Zoom at all and I just wish he'd go away already. The guy playing him has absolutely no charisma and is the same as Zoom as he was as Jay, dull.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
We were at a Q&A with Caitlyn from the show this weekend at the KC Comic Con. She seemed pretty nice and sincere. People tried to ask her spoilery stuff, but she sidestepped. One of the fans got up and started bitching about the dialogue for this show and Legends of Tomorrow (same panel). She again sidestepped, by talking about how Cisco pretty much adlibs all of his lines. As she said it, "he's killing it this year." It's sad that the one guy I like on this show is doing so well because he ignores the lines he's given. And he makes up his own jokes. Nice writing team there.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
He's only really sucked due to what they are forcing him to do story-wise. There's only so much you can ad lib those shitty vibe flashes and the dumb storylines if he wants to keep his job. When he gets to inject something humorous, it is still pretty good.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
Prediction: Zoom causes a massice rupture to destroy Earth 1. Barry disappears in the Final Crisis. Jess Quik and Wally start manifesting their powers. Wally takes over next season.

Grimey

Golden Knight of the Realm
So, uhh, Zoom's plan...

he said that one time around the loop for the two of them was 1 gigawatt, and he needed 500 to power the device. Why the fuck did he not just run 1000 laps by himself?

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
Watt is a unit of power, not energy. So presumably he needed both of them each running 500 laps per second rather than him doing 1000 laps per second...which he may not have been able to do.

ShakyJake

<Donor>
Enjoyed the season for the most part, but really started to drag on towards the end.

Damn it, they should've had the real Jay Garrick actually be Barry Allen from the 1990 series. That shit would've been cool. Same outfit and everything would've been a sweet nod to the original show. Oh well.