The Food Thread

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
I think I dun got trolled.

Some asshole left glazed chocolate-looking donuts in the work breakroom. I cut into it to take a portion just to mess with a coworker and the knife just isn't going through. It's really springy and resilient. I cut it eventually and bite into it. This isn't chocolate, it's fucking whole wheat that looked close to chocolate because the glazed darkened it. Even worse, I don't think it's just whole wheat donut, I think it's a bread recipe due to how chewy it is. Some things just shouldn't be done.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Having another thread is stupid. This should have been either "The Fast Food" thread turned into just the "Food" thread or combined with the "Cooking" thread as the "Cooking and Food Thread" etc. Spreading it into 3 threads is retarded.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Yeah, I'm not sure why the integrity of the Fast Food Thread has to be upheld. It's going to go on tangents no matter what. Might as well be an all encompassing Food Thread.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
This is fucking stupid. What thread do I post in if I grow an organic tomato and put a slice of it on a whataburger that I had to microwave?

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Just another example of the pretentious foodies from the elitist cooking thread feeling like they have to have a classier place to discuss food.

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
Hey, I originally said to combine it with the Fast Food thread!

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
I really think we should split this thread into the "Butcher Thread," where Lurkingdirk and BrutulTM can discuss carving up and utilizing every part of various animals, and the "Cheese and Other Dairy Delights Thread," where serious discussion on cheeses can take place without interruption and derailing. If other dairy topics prove popular enough, we could maybe break those off into separate threads as well.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
Has this thread had any pro or con sous-vide douchebaggery yet? If not, I'm up for getting it started
smile.png

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Hey, someone suggested making a general food thread, so I followed their suggestion. I even asked in the amod thread if I should, and was given the green light.

Doesn't seem like a bad idea to me, but whatever. You have the power to combine the threads. Think of how happy chaos would be if you moved all the posts back.

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
I'm not moving anything, but only suggesting the move was stupid to begin with.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I had one of these on Sunday:
article-1387785-000F5C3200000258-958_468x456.jpg

I don't know why, but I always enjoy some MceDees. Not as good as Whataburger though.
Whataburger-Monterey-Melt-Burger.jpg

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
What about Rickshaw this one and let life return to normal.