The forgotten movies

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
yup. last one i caught at a theater was Sudden Death, which was actually a cool premise, it just wasnt a very good film. still it was fun. the rest i watched on cable. he kind of killed his own career by saying ok to every crap script that came along and he ruined his brand. yeah money is money and make all you can while you can, but he buried himself with shit and nobody remembers him anymore. i saw those later films, i dont remember what they were about though. i didnt even know he did a Universal Soldier sequel til i checked his IMDB just now..

Sudden Death is awesome. The fight with the mascot, him actually going into the game as the goalie, Powers Boothe being Powers Boothe.

Like a lot of Van Damme movies, the ridiculousness is part of the charm

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Warrik

Potato del Grande
<Donor>

6rb24x39vV8n5301IelC8rCPJTH.jpeg

Michael Mann's far superior version.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Flattop

Trakanon Raider

My dad use to rent this for us on pay per view. One of our favorites.

MV5BNzQ3ODA1ODc4N15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMDI4MzgxMTE@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.png

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member

My dad use to rent this for us on pay per view. One of our favorites.

View attachment 407039
i went to see this in the theater. it was a good time killer, the trailer really oversold it though.
here's a good one i wish i had seen when i was a little younger because 12 yr old chuk would have loved it to death.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
i went to see this in the theater. it was a good time killer, the trailer really oversold it though.
here's a good one i wish i had seen when i was a little younger because 12 yr old chuk would have loved it to death.
Tried putting that on for fun 80s night and it's just bad. We switched to chopping mall. I forgot how amazing the film wAs

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Tried putting that on for fun 80s night and it's just bad. We switched to chopping mall
yeah, its mainly for little kids. i saw it when i was 17 and i could still enjoy it. its not for us geezers. Chopping Mall was made for having friends over to binge rentals and eat pizza. you gotta pair Chopping Mall with Deadly Friend though. i saw both dozens of times.

rhinohelix

<Gold Donor>
I fucking loved that Bowie song from Cat People. Also To Live and Die in LA had a fantastic Wang Chung soundtrack. Lots of great music in these movies.

Hot Pursuit 1987 Movie Poster (Phone).jpg

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity

Drakurii

Golden Baron of the Realm
one of my all time favorite movies

1649549322783.png

and this of course

1649552111904.png

Last edited:
  • 3Like

Caliane

was out hiking today, and this randomly popped into my head. this movie was huge back in the day. how has it totally fallen out of discussion?

• 1Like

Guurn

<Bronze Donator>
was out hiking today, and this randomly popped into my head. this movie was huge back in the day. how has it totally fallen out of discussion?
Yeah, that was pretty good. I may have to rewatch it to see how it holds up.